PDA

View Full Version : Joe Flacco Running His Mouth About The Chiefs!!!

Big Daddy Tek
09-11-2009, 12:35 AM
This is Flacco's answer to what the Chiefs can expect when opening up the season at Baltimore:

"I don’t think it’s a good way to begin it for them. We’re going to come in here and play well and I don’t think they’re going to want to play us by the end of this game."

This is actually on the Ravens official website!

Wow, I hope our defense hears this and destroys Flacco.

PawnshopMarimba
09-11-2009, 01:04 AM
Funny how comments like this one have a way of coming back to haunt ya.

Flunko's no godsend to the game by any stretch of the imagination. We'll just see what he can do Sunday.

McLovin
09-11-2009, 01:10 AM
Personally I hope that the Chiefs D doesnt need this for inspiration, Also I would like them to beat the Ravens without any injuries to either team. If someone hurts Flacco, other then just being bad, then if there was a win it everyone would put an but on it.

Yes they won, but Flacco got hurt, they couldn't have beat the Ravens with Flacco in... that type of thing.

Personally I would like the Chiefs to be higher quality then to drop to that level.

I want the Chiefs to go out there with something to prove, not due to what Flacco said but because of 2-14. and from there Whip some Ratbird butt and not give them any reason to question it.

I want NFL Analysts come back and say wow the Chiefs are for real this year, they just beat the Ravens. And not have anything to 'justify' it while not giving the team credit.

Never wish for an injury ... it just isnt right.

Three7s
09-11-2009, 04:03 AM
Funny how comments like this one have a way of coming back to haunt ya.

Flunko's no godsend to the game by any stretch of the imagination. We'll just see what he can do Sunday.
I like Fluko more personally.....

Sn@keIze
09-11-2009, 04:08 AM
This is good.

The more fuel for the Chiefs the better.

I hope Haley post his quote in larger letters in the Chiefs locker room.

honda522
09-11-2009, 09:22 AM
Flacco is an ok QB. He is certianly not the best. He shouldn't be saying stuff like that till after the game.

garciakcfan
09-11-2009, 09:50 AM
sophomore slump starts with us!!!!!!!!!!:bananen_smilies046:

yashi
09-11-2009, 10:07 AM
Can't wait to see Hali and Vrabel in his face constantly, maybe rush a few throws in the direction of Flowers. A pick 6 would make my day.

northwest
09-11-2009, 10:22 AM
oooh this gets me fired up. i cannot wait until this sunday. i believe in the chiefs.

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS

im going to start chanting chiefs until gametime.

KristofLaw
09-11-2009, 10:22 AM
Those comments really aren't that harsh, but never-the-less, I hope we make him eat some crow at the end of game-time.

doobs_05
09-11-2009, 10:44 AM
Flacco....who is he again....all i know is the Ravens have a D not a QB...if i remember Flacco didnt put up amazing numbers or anything (but then again he's a rookie), i hope are D comes in and smacks Flacco around

KCINNYC
09-11-2009, 10:51 AM
oooh this gets me fired up. i cannot wait until this sunday. i believe in the chiefs.

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS

Thats hilarious as I find myself doing that already walking around in normal life...Chiefs...Chiefs...Go Chiefs...take out the trash...get in car and go to work...Chiefs...Chiefs...go to lunch...Chiefs...call girlfriend...Chiefs...

ARKIESTEEL
09-11-2009, 11:00 AM
Go Chiefs Go

or whatever you all have for a cheer

Just win the game and make the ratbirds start out 0 and 1

wolfpack
09-11-2009, 12:48 PM
His mouth is flapping away. Hope fully it inspires our defense.
But they are pretty damn good, so they can talk the talk because they can walk the walk.
Saying that GO CHIEFS!

isht_starter
09-11-2009, 01:19 PM
These comments have no affect whatsoever. Seriously, comments like this aren't going to make a team try any harder to win. It's not like the Chiefs weren't going into Baltimore with the intention to win the game or hit the QB to begin with. Does anyone believe Pittsburgh tried any harder to win last night's game just because LenDale White stomped on a towel?

For those of you saying Flacco is just OK or thinking he will have sophomore slump are in for a rude awakening. Flacco is damn good and has only improved in his second season. If given the choice I would take him over Cassel, in a heartbeat.

OPLookn
09-11-2009, 01:35 PM
These comments have no affect whatsoever. Seriously, comments like this aren't going to make a team try any harder to win. It's not like the Chiefs weren't going into Baltimore with the intention to win the game or hit the QB to begin with. Does anyone believe Pittsburgh tried any harder to win last night's game just because LenDale White stomped on a towel?

For those of you saying Flacco is just OK or thinking he will have sophomore slump are in for a rude awakening. Flacco is damn good and has only improved in his second season. If given the choice I would take him over Cassel, in a heartbeat.

I don't know about you but I've played sports since I was a wee lil one. Be it high school, college or just in leagues but someone saying to me and my team that we shouldn't want to play them and won't want to have played them at games end get's me up for that game. How could it not?

Oh really? You think we shouldn't want to play you? Well now I'm really going to run up the score on you just to show how much I don't want to play you!

It's Friday...college football tomorrow, Chiefs on Sunday, life is good!!:yahoo:

bigpoppachief
09-11-2009, 01:42 PM

CHIEFS CHIEFS CHIEFS

You still chanting ? lol

Bike
09-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Chiefs.

McLovin
09-11-2009, 01:57 PM
One of the biggest examples of why you play the game is the Cheatriots - Giants SuperBowl. NO ONE gave the Giants a chance. The Cheatriots were undefeated to that point.

Hmm who was it that won that game.

KCraised
09-11-2009, 02:19 PM
I hope the Chiefs make him eat his words.....and ALOT of turf!

Bike
09-11-2009, 02:29 PM
Mike Brown is gonna knock Flacco into next week.

Chiefster
09-11-2009, 02:30 PM
Flacco who???

yashi
09-11-2009, 03:40 PM
Flacco. That sounds like something you'd buy from Home Depot to patch up dents on your car.

Canada
09-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Flacco. That sounds like something you'd buy from Home Depot to patch up dents on your car.YouTube - Crack Spackle

Chiefster
09-11-2009, 03:52 PM
Available in regular, and Oprah sized!

:lol:

Three7s
09-11-2009, 10:15 PM

Really? Last time I checked, he struggled to gain a 50% completion rate.

Baltimorefan06
09-11-2009, 11:20 PM
Really? Last time I checked, he struggled to gain a 50% completion rate.

He is the only rookie to ever win two playoff games, and Joe was just yards away from being the third NFL quarterback (Matt Ryan included) to ever throw for 3,000 yards.

I'm not saying that Flacco is by any means even remotely close to being "good" by himself just yet, but he isn't just the definition of mediocrity.

I also don't mean to assume, but please don't tell me that the defense was responsible for leading Baltimore to the AFC championship game, because, as a Ravens fan, I can tell you that Kyle Boller among other had better defensive units, yet couldn't reach the Super Bowl/AFCCG.

m0ef0e
09-11-2009, 11:32 PM
Keanu Reeves should stick with acting... Besides, idk if Jim Harbaugh will relate to him as well as Gene Hackman did.

acisking
09-12-2009, 01:51 AM
This is Flacco's answer to what the Chiefs can expect when opening up the season at Baltimore:

"I don’t think it’s a good way to begin it for them. We’re going to come in here and play well and I don’t think they’re going to want to play us by the end of this game."

This is actually on the Ravens official website!

Wow, I hope our defense hears this and destroys Flacco.

Honestly, Flacco is usually pretty soft-spoken and non-confrontational. It doesn't seem to be a slight against the Chiefs as much as to show confidence in his guys. If you've seen any of his interviews you'll see what I mean - the guy seems quite humble and surprisingly camera-shy for an athlete.

KCINNYC
09-12-2009, 01:59 AM
Chiefs

ravensfan20
09-12-2009, 09:38 AM
You Chiefs fans are delusional.

You think Flacco is running his mouth? He's telling it how it is. The Ravens made it to the AFCCG and the Chiefs are coming of a 2-14 season. What have the Chiefs done to make their team better right away? Cassel put up modest numbers with New England's WR's and OL. I really doubt KC has anywhere near as much talent on offense. As for Larry Johnson, what has he done lately besides beat his girlfriends?

Whatever makes your day guys.

Three7s
09-12-2009, 10:14 AM

You think Flacco is running his mouth? He's telling it how it is. The Ravens made it to the AFCCG and the Chiefs are coming of a 2-14 season. What have the Chiefs done to make their team better right away? Cassel put up modest numbers with New England's WR's and OL. I really doubt KC has anywhere near as much talent on offense. As for Larry Johnson, what has he done lately besides beat his girlfriends?

You know most critics bash our offense, that's pretty easy to do. Have you even seen our defense this preseason? Has yet to give up over 17 points.

DT14PRIEST
09-12-2009, 10:31 AM

You'd think a Ravens fan would know not to tempt fate?

Lets not forget that the amazing Ravens were also 5-11 the year before they Joe 'Unibrow' Flacco and haven't exactly been the most consistent franchise in the league when it comes to sustained success.

But whatever makes your day..

Canada
09-12-2009, 10:40 AM

Just because you dont know what the Chiefs have done does not mean they have not done anything. It just means that you don't really pay much attention to football. But you are a fan of an expansion team so people probably don't take you too seriously anyways. Shame you have to come on here and make Raven fans look bad, but whatever makes your day. :bananen_smilies046:

yashi
09-12-2009, 10:49 AM
Joe Flacco has a unibrow. |:-)

AkChief49
09-12-2009, 11:23 AM

Modest numbers?how many tds did Flacco toss? 14 that's a modest number and Larry is ready to put another buck twenty on you and that WILL make my day

Lazeye
09-12-2009, 11:55 PM
We also have beat tham all threee times we played them there in BA if I am correct! THAT MAKES MY DAY, now its time to make it 4. ARROWHEADS WERE MEANT TO TAKE DOWN ANIMALS O AND RATBIRDS AS WELL.

chief31
09-13-2009, 12:30 AM
He is the only rookie to ever win two playoff games, and Joe was just yards away from being the third NFL quarterback (Matt Ryan included) to ever throw for 3,000 yards.

I'm not saying that Flacco is by any means even remotely close to being "good" by himself just yet, but he isn't just the definition of mediocrity.

I also don't mean to assume, but please don't tell me that the defense was responsible for leading Baltimore to the AFC championship game, because, as a Ravens fan, I can tell you that Kyle Boller among other had better defensive units, yet couldn't reach the Super Bowl/AFCCG.

Trent Dilfer.

Some years, that defense can carry a crap QB. And a decent QB helps that defense. But that defense is what that teams makes anything with.