Nine Words Women Use...
This is GOOD, lol. It was written by a man for men. For the record...I fully admit as a woman that what you'll read below is the truth overall. I'm not in self denial, hahaha. That said, there are some exceptions for some women. In my case I take exception with #2...I would NEVER do that if it was a football game, especially the Chiefs! lol
I take exception with #6 too...it depends upon the tone used when saying "that's okay". Sometimes "that's okay" can be a positive phrase, haha.
In our defense...we women do have positive personality traits too! hahaha
NINE WORDS WOMEN USE
1) Fine: This is the word women use to end an argument when they are right and you need to shut up.
2) Five Minutes: If she is getting dressed, this means a half an hour. Five minutes is only five minutes if you have just been given five more minutes to watch the game before helping around the house.
3) Nothing: This is the calm before the storm. This means something, and you should be on your toes. Arguments that begin with nothing usually end in fine.
4) Go Ahead: This is a dare, not permission. Don’t Do It!
5) Loud Sigh: This is actually a word, but is a non-verbal statement often misunderstood by men. A loud sigh means she thinks you are an idiot and wonders why she is wasting her time standing here and arguing with you about nothing. (Refer back to #3 for the meaning of nothing)
6) That’s Okay: This is one of the most dangerous statements a women can make to a man. That’s okay means she wants to think long and hard before deciding how and when you will pay for your mistake.
7) Thanks: A woman is thanking you, do not question, or faint. Just say you’re welcome. (I want to add in a clause here-this is true, unless she says “thanks a lot”- that is PURE sarcasm and she is not thanking you at all. DO NOT say “you’re welcome”- that will bring on a ‘whatever’.)
8) Whatever: Is a woman’s way of saying F*** YOU!
9) Don’t worry about it, I got it: Another dangerous statement, meaning this is something that a woman has told a man to do several times, but is now doing it herself. This will later result in a man asking ‘What’s wrong?’ For the response refer to #3.
i know the words a woman wont use. i know its long but.Please read this whole post b4 closing it.
Things a woman will not/cant say............................................... ...................
.................................................. .................................................. .....................
That about settles that. Thank u.
I sure hope I didn't offend you by posting this SnakeIze, it was intended to be funny, in jest...not taken seriously. If I did offend I'm sorry. :(
It was a man who wrote it, and men posted it as a joke towards women, not the other way around. I thought it was funny, & didn't take offense as a woman. It never occurred to me it could be taken offensively.
Not all women are the same...nor are men...although there are jokes like the one above that stereotype the sexes and differences between the two.
I for one...will say I'm sorry, and will admit if I've been wrong...regardless of gender I face. No one is always right, or always wrong, no one is perfect...female or male. There is no gender recognition in being human...we're all human, all make mistakes. :)
Don't worry, snakeize is like most women.
Well, I did feel bad, as I would never post anything that I thought would hurt someone's feelings or offend in any way. I thought about deleting it, but it would look odd with replies.
Originally Posted by Canada
Heck, I know women can be total pain in the a**es at times with some of our common gender traits...some worse than others of course, which is why I thought it was funny along with the men who posted it.
I've heard it's a good thing when one can laugh at themself, and I do laugh at myself, including female quirks. Life's too short to take the little stuff serious. :D
For record of reality...I take exception to #6 as well with being vindictive or vengeful...I'm not, and know other women who aren't, although I know some who are too, haha. I learned a long time ago, that people will punish themselves for their own mistakes, regardless of gender.
Anyone who gets upset by that post can take their pink pillow and cry their eyes out on it.
Originally Posted by Connie Jo
no u didnt offend me. u think too much babe.
my post was a joke too. not meant to offend anyone.
That's funny in a factual sort of way.
In my twenty-six years of marriage I've learned a few things (only a few things because I'm a man :lol: )
I've learned: that should the world come to an end tomorrow it would somehow be my fault. I've never won, nor will I ever win, an argument because my wife is equipped with a mind like a steal trap that will recall matters of my wrong doing from since before we got married. I can't remember yesterday. My wife will always allow me the final word in any argument: "Yes dear...Yes dear...Yes dear...". We live by two rules. Rule number 1: She is never wrong. Rule number 2: If she is wrong, see rule number 1. Finally, I discovered long ago in the event of a misunderstanding I can choose to be right or I can choose to be happy; I choose to be happy. :D
Oh, and I love her very much!
I think I have heard all 9 of those statements in the last week. Laidies, if something is wrong, please tell us :banghead:
Dude, just do all you can to keep mama happy. Because, if mama ain't happy, ain't nobody happy.
Originally Posted by Vandelay
...Trust me on this.