You short-changed the pessimism here....
"the only way you can feel good is when the Chiefs do badly and you can say, "see? I told you so"...
The pessimist has the added advantage of being pleasantly surprised, when things go well. No better feeling that getting a huge positive surpise. Especially getting a huge turd for a surpise, which is what you get when you have high expectations, and things don't work out.
Pessemistic prediction gets pleasant surprise, or nothing shocking.
Optimistic prediction gets Horrible letdown, or nothing too surprising.
Myself, I have not had the time to go over the full schedule like this yet. (Thanks alot, Roy. :D ), but I expect to be around 9-7 when I do.
Oh, you mean that other thread. You started it! If you had just agreed with my brilliant initial post, none of that other stuff would have happened!:yahoo:
You base your success rate on superbowls, dudes beem to and only wone one, tren dilfer got a ring bro....so the peyton praise is once again hypocritical per ur norm.
• Sept. 9: Atlanta, noon W
• Sept. 16: at Buffalo, noon W
• Sept. 23: at New Orleans, noon L
• Sept. 30: San Diego, noon W
• Oct. 7: Baltimore, noon L
• Oct. 14: at Tampa Bay, noon W
• Oct. 21: bye
• Oct. 28: Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
• Nov. 1: at San Diego, 7:20 p.m. L
• Nov. 12: at Pittsburgh, 7:30 p.m. W
• Nov. 18: Cincinnati, noon W
• Nov. 25: Denver, noon W
• Dec. 2: Carolina, noon W
• Dec. 9: at Cleveland, noon W
• Dec. 16: at Oakland, 3:05 p.m. W
• Dec. 23: Indianapolis, noon W (revenge match 3!)
• Dec. 30: at Denver, 3:15 p.m. L
My gut tells me we are going to go 11-5, but above is my game by game prediction for the moment.
Dont get me wrong hes an awesome qb but he isnt the best to play the position and im still pissed he wouldnt even visit here and we were the first to offer a contract that gets me all sorts of twisted and makes me wanna drink some rumpy.