I have got to be happy with the new powers that be.
We don't have the personal to do what we are trying.It seems everyone is out of position.
I bring it up every time i post about our d-line. How can you invest as often as we do and still have this agony.
Hope i don't sound to negative.
It's going to take time and i'm thinking it's going to be a long year.
Dorsey and McGee quick explosive guys for a true 4-3.
Hali/Study/McBride(is he going to make the squad i think he was a 2nd not long ago)
I am sounding negative.
Tyson Jackson for the $$$$.
I 'll get back to you all soon.
I want it now that's all.
Hope we find something in this mix.
Still believe Hali and Dorsey are the keys to the defense.
No...............DT here eh?
Clancy will stay up late this year without a call from anyone!!
I am so happy tonight.
I started to wonder if DT would ever get it.
Did'nt mean to sound so negative.
The reciever are dropping everything at camp.
Haley's pressure is felt.
Did anyone cry with Marty?
- actually Magee was rated as the 2nd best 3-4 End prospect behind Tyson Jackson and was projected as a late 2nd to early 3rd rd (around where we got him)
- ive only heard good things about studebaker (sp) and hali showing some decent improvement but not necessarily an all star crew by any means
- I think McBride is done (in KC at least). A victim of circumstance
- I think Jackson has his head screwed on straight. He doesnt strike me as the type to take his pay check and fall by the way side. I think he'll pay his dividends and be a staple for years to come
- There is going to be growing pains, that much I'm sure of. I want a solid D now as well but I'll take what we have now and where were going over whatever it was that we were trying last year.
He seems to be trying to write a poem or something.
Originally Posted by honda522
Originally Posted by jmlamerson
yah, right, and monkeys might fly out my b***!:lol:
Originally Posted by Chief Tyler