Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CBS Sports Literally Laughing at The Chiefs as They Talk About How "Putrid" We Are!

Default CBS Sports Literally Laughing at The Chiefs as They Talk About How "Putrid" We Are!

Chiefs-Ravens Preview - NFL - CBSSports.com Game Preview
    Hit "PLAY" in the media window and watch these guys trash us.

Wow, talk about a kick in the teeth. The Chiefs certainly have enough bulletin board material this weekend.

CLICK HERE! FOR MY TWITTER PAGE

Let them laugh hopefuly they will regret laughing at the chiefs later. GO CHIEFS!!!

wow!!!!!! they'll be watching the game and be done by halftime.. they post flaccos stats like he had some superman probowl type of year. lol. he did manage the games well though.. but come on!!!!!!!! itll be interesting to say the least and i cant wait til sunday!!!!!!!

These talking heads are greatly underestimating our defense. Did they even watch our preseason games?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Just the way I like it under estimated by ALL. Will make it that much sweeter when the Chiefs win.

I am currently watching the St Louis game again, in the first quarter almost the first half (the only place there were starters.) Other then a couple penalitys, the only bad plays I really saw were by Croyle and Sackintosh.

If Croyle would have been on it would have been 14 to 0 by the second quarter.

I am telling you there is more to the eye for this team. Also they really were running with or throwing to people that are no longer on the team. With a consistant team out there it will be interesting to see what happens. I truly hope if Brodie starts and plays as bad as he did in St Louis that they cut him right after the game. I am sure he doesn't hold any trade value so just cut him and end his time in the NFL.

**** them let em pick on us. It'll make each victory all that much sweeter.

.....btw I'm back from the dead yet again:)

Uuh i'd like to smack that Pat Kirwan around a little bit, smack him so hard his ugly mustache falls off..
    God I hope we, if not win, then just keep it close tomorrow night..

I love it how these "experts" know it all even before the season begins. If they knew what's up, they'd be in Vegas making millions on NFL bets instead of looking like retards in front of a camera.

Angry

**ck Pat Kirwan and the horse he rode in on. I wanted to kick that SOB square in the mouth as soon as he snickered when jason said " this year they welcome Kansas City off of a 2 and 14 season" I hope Haley uses stuff like this to our advantage and gets this team FIRED UP! Kirwan can kiss my hairy a**, and not just the middle, but the whole thing! OK, I feel better now.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast