Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Still have $7 Million to spend

Default Still have $7 Million to spend

Did you guys see the article over at arrowheadpride.com? Apparently the Chiefs have $7 million to spend to meet the salary cap minimum. If they don't spend it by seasons end the have to distribute it evenly between all the Chiefs players. On the upside we should be in great position to go after guys for the rest of the year.(Runyan) On the other hand it seems unlikely that we spend all of that. I understand Pioli's philosophy on not over paying for players, but the money is gone either way. It would be a big mistake not to spend that money. It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

Bring in the RT's!!!
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Jon Runyan for RT.

Justin Miller for kick returns and CB depth.

Matt Jones/Bobby Wade to add some talent at WR.

Make it happen Pioli!

I am sure the Chiefs will find some way to use at least some of that money we will see how tomorow goes to see where the money will go. GO CHIEFS!!!

I wanna see Leonard Pope or Alex Smith (TE) get signed. I think anytime you can upgrade at a position it's a good thing and I think Pope and/or Smith would be upgrades at TE.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

i would like to see them sign a RT or a WR. But i`m wondering if this is going to happen.
    Maybe go into the lockerroom before the ravens game and tell the players the 7 mil wouldbe slit betwwen them for ever win the make through out the year.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Jon Runyan for RT.

Justin Miller for kick returns and CB depth.

Matt Jones/Bobby Wade to add some talent at WR.

Make it happen Pioli!
    Think that the game showed that CB depth is something the Chiefs defently need right now. Legget just can not get the job done. He played better the secound but meaning he broke up 1 pass play ok it was more that the reciver droped it but still . Flowers being out hurt the chiefs big time.

I say get a RT and spend the rest of the money on Boldin or Marshall..get it done

And further, I hope we wouldn't even consider Marshall. For the amount of tantrum-throwing crap, he's not THAT talented. I'd rather pick up that Wade guy that Minnesota cut.

IMO Runyon will probably go with Philly. I would love to have him, but think the chances are slim.
    I think getting Wade is a good possibility. A very good WR and he can return kicks also. Let's all cross our fingers and toes that some help is on the way.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast