Page 46 of 54 FirstFirst ... 36424344454647484950 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Default Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Hey guy's guys post your play by play thoughts here.. Along with post game comments. So we don'y have a million threads..
    Thanks

Big scoring game, but i want to feel a win again!!!!!!:francis:

Only Croyle would allow himself to get sacked.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    I was very impressed with our play today! We came out and gave it are all, we didnt come away with the win, but were making great strides towards it.
    Thats how I see it...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by rcgamer View Post
    Theres a couple of posters here who I have to question if they are even really Chiefs fans. If you didn't see the improvement from last year then youre blind. Lets not forget this is the Ravens defense we were playing against. If Haley hadn't called such a conservative game the entire first half we may have had a different outcome.
    Defensive improved? NO, besides that 1 interception.

Offensive improved? Bad play calling once again. Reuslt, still no improvment from last year.

Special team improved? Blocked punt was no surprise for me. Kickoff returns were horrible. Kickoff coverage was ok. Better FG kicker.

Did the Chiefs overall improve in my eyes? Not really. We'll have to wait to see what happens when Cassel actually plays.

Problem is, no one is threatened by Croyle, therefore they stack the line and put pressure on him. It takes away the run game and Croyle can't handle pressure.

ITS NOT ROCKET SCIENCE. ITS FOOTBALL.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Leaving Clayton 1 on 1 was the killer. But we wern't gettin to Flacco all day so I can see why they sent the ship...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

Offensive improved? Bad play calling once again. Reuslt, still no improvment from last year.

Special team improved? Blocked punt was no surprise for me. Kickoff returns were horrible. Kickoff coverage was ok. Better FG kicker.

Did the Chiefs overall improve in my eyes? Not really. We'll have to wait to see what happens when Cassel actually plays.

Problem is, no one is threatened by Croyle, therefore they stack the line and put pressure on him. It takes away the run game and Croyle can't handle pressure.

Totally agree.. last year they stacked the box and we paid this year same thing. I don't think Cassel is any kind of answer. its the o-line and lack of recievers and our middle of the field defense.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post

Looking for Neg Rep?

Play calling was still better than it has been, but needs to be worked on.

Defesne was missing a leader, W/O Brandon Flowers. Legguit sucks at coverage.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Looking for Neg Rep?

Play calling was still better than it has been, but needs to be worked on.

Defesne was missing a leader, W/O Brandon Flowers. Legguit sucks at coverage.
    how can you say play calling was better then last year with Thig? atleast we scored more and got more then 200yds a game

Quote Originally Posted by rcgamer View Post
    Theres a couple of posters here who I have to question if they are even really Chiefs fans. If you didn't see the improvement from last year then youre blind. Lets not forget this is the Ravens defense we were playing against. If Haley hadn't called such a conservative game the entire first half we may have had a different outcome.
    No they are fans okay but they always see the glass as half empty and don't understand that you always support your team win or loose like the old song "Be true to your school". Sure I did not expect them to win today but I am happy that in the 4th quarter they were in the game and played with heart not like last year when they mailed in games.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    how can you say play calling was better then last year with Thig? atleast we scored more and got more then 200yds a game
    Did you see ANY hope after watching this game??
    SHUT IT