Page 48 of 54 FirstFirst ... 38444546474849505152 ... LastLast
Results 471 to 480 of 538

Thread: Official KC VS Ravens game thread

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,307
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default Official KC VS Ravens game thread


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey guy's guys post your play by play thoughts here.. Along with post game comments. So we don'y have a million threads..
    Thanks

  2. #471
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,307
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Till next week boy's..maybe we can pull one out...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO CHIEFSSSSSSS

  3. #472
    Member Since
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Oceanside, CA
    Posts
    1,195
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Looking for Neg Rep?

    Play calling was still better than it has been, but needs to be worked on.

    Defesne was missing a leader, W/O Brandon Flowers. Legguit sucks at coverage.
    You think I care about rep?

    I'm with Pro Angler, I'm a die hard fan but I keep it REAL with my team.

    Regardless of Flowers being out, I don't blame Legguit for bad coverage. Flacco had WAY too much time to pass the ball. If Clayton wasn't open, Heap was. And if Heap wasn't open, Washington was.

    How many 3rd and 5+ yard first downs did the Ravens get?

    On top of that, the offensive play calling was HORRIBLE up until the end of the 3rd quarter. Leaving th defense on the field for the majority of the game.

    Wow just like last year!!!
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

    Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

  4. #473
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    4,009
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 50
    Given: 46

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Well Croyle is nothing more than a backup qb in his 4th year still w/o a win. He is what he is. Hopefully we'll see Cassel vs the faders...
    SHUT IT

  5. #474
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    102
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Well Croyle is nothing more than a backup qb in his 4th year still w/o a win. He is what he is. Hopefully we'll see Cassel vs the faders...
    well exactly, we had our backup QB in there and our best corner was out and we still had it tied up until 2.06 left in the game. I would say that's a pretty good start considering how much turnover we had this offseason.

  6. #475
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,307
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I dare anyone to say i am not a "true Chiefs fan" I have Chiefs stickers plastered all over my 08' dodge ram big horn and i am constatly dealing with my brother inlaw (charger fan) saying we picked up this peron and that person all pre season we havent allowed this and that even tjough weve lost.
    i am a realist! i still love my chiefs but know this we were no better today then we were last year. I know also that Haleys Arrogance will be our down fall.

  7. #476
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,783
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 405
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    You think I care about rep?

    I'm with Pro Angler, I'm a die hard fan but I keep it REAL with my team.

    Regardless of Flowers being out, I don't blame Legguit for bad coverage. Flacco had WAY too much time to pass the ball. If Clayton wasn't open, Heap was. And if Heap wasn't open, Washington was.

    How many 3rd and 5+ yard first downs did the Ravens get?

    On top of that, the offensive play calling was HORRIBLE up until the end of the 3rd quarter. Leaving th defense on the field for the majority of the game.

    Wow just like last year!!!

    The playcalling was not the greatest in the world but you have to expet that with the backup Qb in the game. Croyle did ok but they were not going to turn it lose with the offense with the backup QB against one of the best Ds in the NFL. To expect Top playcalling is not being realistic.

  8. #477
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,307
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    The playcalling was not the greatest in the world but you have to expet that with the backup Qb in the game. Croyle did ok but they were not going to turn it lose with the offense with the backup QB against one of the best Ds in the NFL. To expect Top playcalling is not being realistic.
    I'm sorry but Brodie wasnt the problem. Cassel would have probably played worse. Back up? I dont think so!! Cassel did well last year cause of the system and his o-line, Brodie last year in Ne would have done better then Cassel.

  9. #478
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,783
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 405
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    I'm sorry but Brodie wasnt the problem. Cassel would have probably played worse. Back up? I dont think so!! Cassel did well last year cause of the system and his o-line, Brodie last year in Ne would have done better then Cassel.
    I never said Brodie was the problem what i said is that Brodie is the BACKUP qb of this team. Any coach in the NFL is going to slim down the playbook when the Backup is playing. There is a reason that the playcalling was not all out. To think that Hailey was going to go all out with the playcalling with his BACKUP is not realstic. When Cassel gets back then you will probley see a much more open offense.

  10. #479
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    well, he did hold on to the ball a few times way too long... and what the hell was he doing before the half?? he made some plays but not enough... stupid stupid stupid to trade gonzales

  11. #480
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,307
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    back up per Haley only other wise not.. he is not a backup B dont ever make that comparison. he had more snaps this preseason then casel and is IMO more qualified. thats were haleys Arrogance will be our down fall. there is no such thing as a back up QB in KC unless its gutierez.

Similar Threads

  1. ***Official KU vs K-STATE Game Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 02-15-2009, 12:57 AM
  2. ***Official Chiefs VS Bears Preseason Game Thread***
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 294
    Last Post: 08-08-2008, 02:47 AM
  3. Official CHIEFS/jags Game Thread
    By sling58 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 58
    Last Post: 10-06-2007, 09:17 PM
  4. *****Official Chiefs vs Seahags Game Thread*****
    By Chiefster in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 02:09 AM
  5. *** Official Giants - Chiefs game thread ***
    By Guru in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 08-22-2006, 10:12 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •