Page 49 of 54 FirstFirst ... 39454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Default Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Hey guy's guys post your play by play thoughts here.. Along with post game comments. So we don'y have a million threads..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by rcgamer View Post
    well exactly, we had our backup QB in there and our best corner was out and we still had it tied up until 2.06 left in the game. I would say that's a pretty good start considering how much turnover we had this offseason.
    Chiefs scored on a blocked punt and an interception that led to a TD. BOTH plays which don't happen very often in games.

I look at these stats......

Only 11 first downs to Ravens 32

Time of possession 20:11 to Ravens 39:49

29 rushing yards to 188 by Ravens

177 passing yards to 307 by Ravens

Only 1 sack

By numbers the Chiefs got KILLED. Chiefs were completely dominated in this game minus those to rare plays.

Chiefs had a lot better numbers than those last year. So NO, I didn't really see an improvement.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I put this loss on #1 Haley for play calling and the players he played. #2 pioli for not getting the available players out there to help us. and #3 legget cause he was a tool today!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    back up per Haley only other wise not.. he is not a backup B dont ever make that comparison. he had more snaps this preseason then casel and is IMO more qualified. thats were haleys Arrogance will be our down fall. there is no such thing as a back up QB in KC unless its gutierez.

wow!! you really think croyle is that good???

I'm sorry but Brodie wasnt the problem. Cassel would have probably played worse. Back up? I dont think so!! Cassel did well last year cause of the system and his o-line, Brodie last year in Ne would have done better then Cassel.
    Time to put down the pipe. Croyle couldn't wash Cassels' jockey shorts...
    SHUT IT

I'm sorry but Brodie wasnt the problem. Cassel would have probably played worse. Back up? I dont think so!! Cassel did well last year cause of the system and his o-line, Brodie last year in Ne would have done better then Cassel.
    Brodie did alright, but I think you are delusional when you say he is as good as Cassel.
    It's funny how when Brady wins games its because he is the best QB in the league, but when Cassel does it, it's the system...
    The main reason we didn't go out slinging the rock today, is because it would have resulted in more sacks and interceptions.. Brodie didn't get much time to throw, and it is very dangerous to take chances with baltimores defence.
    Before they got Flacco and Ray Rice, they won games with their defence for crying out loud..

Haley played it defensively, and it kept us in the game until the last 2 minutes, and against a team that everyone thought would have eaten us alive.

It was a good start!

We still need help on the o-line, and something has to be done about covering the middle of the field..
    We also couldn't stop the run, but baltimores o-line is very, very good..

back up per Haley only other wise not.. he is not a backup B dont ever make that comparison. he had more snaps this preseason then casel and is IMO more qualified. thats were haleys Arrogance will be our down fall. there is no such thing as a back up QB in KC unless its gutierez.
    WOW I wouldnt go that far. Croyle has proven he IS a back-up QB. Same with Thigpen.

Cassel, yes he was on a great team last year. So as I have been saying, until he actually plays in a real game, we will see how good he really is.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

Quote Originally Posted by brish View Post
    Brodie did alright, but I think you are delusional when you say he is as good as Cassel.
    It's funny how when Brady wins games its because he is the best QB in the league, but when Cassel does it, it's the system...
    The main reason we didn't go out slinging the rock today, is because it would have resulted in more sacks and interceptions.. Brodie didn't get much time to throw, and it is very dangerous to take chances with baltimores defence.
    Before they got Flacco and Ray Rice, they won games with their defence for crying out loud..

Haley played it defensively, and it kept us in the game until the last 2 minutes, and against a team that everyone thought would have eaten us alive.

It was a good start!

We still need help on the o-line, and something has to be done about covering the middle of the field..
    We also couldn't stop the run, but baltimores o-line is very, very good..
    So because its "baltimors d-fence" we should lay down?
    I say BS. other then 2 freak plays we got our ars's waxed point blank. One year doesnt tell me anything about cassel other then they have a good system for any QB!!!!!! Cassell will probaly never make a pro-bowl.

heck even denver won today..

LOL giants got the ball on a INT that was an illegal forward pass by washington..

im soooo tired of hearing how he was a system qb.. he still has to make the decisions, the throws and and everything else. Sure they had more talent who's gonna argue that? but he still led them to 11-5 last year and how are you gonna take that away from him?? whats your other arguement besides you think he was a system qb? and you gotta be smokin crack if you think croyle is the "real" qb.. did you watch the game and last years game and the year before that???