Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson - Bounce Back Year

Default Larry Johnson - Bounce Back Year

With the signing of Matt Cassel, the Chiefs may be able to keep 8 out of the box this year. I am thinking LJ has a pretty nice season as long as Cassel plays well enough to scare defenses out of the 8 man front.

Do you guys agree, or will Charles get his chance?
    The Kansas City Chiefs have a Great History. Learn who we put on the Kansas City Chiefs All Time Team

Quote Originally Posted by 20yardline View Post
    With the signing of Matt Cassel, the Chiefs may be able to keep 8 out of the box this year. I am thinking LJ has a pretty nice season as long as Cassel plays well enough to scare defenses out of the 8 man front.

Do you guys agree, or will Charles get his chance?
    I'm hoping for a little of both actually, providing of course that Charles can hang onto the football.

I believe that after LJ play the last few years and even this pre-season...he is done!!!! He has nothing left in the tank at all...

I thought from the limited carries he got that he looked good.

I think the only thing LJ is going to be "bouncing back" from is when he runs into the back of his O line;)
    LJ has looked like he has been trying to run in wet cement for the past 2 years. No first move explosiveness, no running with attitude or purpose. I personally think his mental state has broken down more than his physical. The world of the celebrated sports hero came crashing down right on his head...
    Last edited by KCraised; 09-09-2009 at 01:02 PM.

I hope LJ does have a bounce back year if he has a great year the chiefs can make some noise

Charles gets his chance, LJ still keeps running into his line, without even looking for a hole.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

i cant believe what im hearing... i watched the preseason too, and it looked like to me LJ was diving for every yard he could behind our ridiculously terrible offensive line....remember guys, we dont have Roaf, Shields and Wiegmann anymore...those were the good ol days when Derrick Blaylock rushed for 2 tds and 100 yards in like one and a half quarters...

Dont blame LJ when the problem is clearly the offensive line...LJ is running hard, and i believe he broke a huge run last preseason game against the Rams did he not?

Quote Originally Posted by KottkeKU View Post
    i cant believe what im hearing... i watched the preseason too, and it looked like to me LJ was diving for every yard he could behind our ridiculously terrible offensive line....remember guys, we dont have Roaf, Shields and Wiegmann anymore...those were the good ol days when Derrick Blaylock rushed for 2 tds and 100 yards in like one and a half quarters...

Dont blame LJ when the problem is clearly the offensive line...LJ is running hard, and i believe he broke a huge run last preseason game against the Rams did he not?
    We can all blame LJ when he doesn't keep his head up and look for the dam hole. He used to wait for a hole to open up. Now he just puts his head down and doesn't even look. When he did look and wait, he broke big.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I think LJ will be good this year. I think Charles will be a nice play action option. I am interested to see how they use Jackie Battle. I liked him a lot in the pre-season.

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast