Page 50 of 54 FirstFirst ... 40464748495051525354 LastLast

Thread: Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Default Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Hey guy's guys post your play by play thoughts here.. Along with post game comments. So we don'y have a million threads..
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    So because its "baltimors d-fence" we should lay down?
    I say BS. other then 2 freak plays we got our ars's waxed point blank. One year doesnt tell me anything about cassel other then they have a good system for any QB!!!!!! Cassell will probaly never make a pro-bowl.
    Four years and zero wins tells plenty about Croyle though.

So because its "baltimors d-fence" we should lay down?
    I say BS. other then 2 freak plays we got our ars's waxed point blank. One year doesnt tell me anything about cassel other then they have a good system for any QB!!!!!! Cassell will probaly never make a pro-bowl.
    We didn't lay down.. I'd say Haley played smart against a much better team.. I would have liked more passing plays, but i doubt they would have let to anything except turnovers.

Since when did you turn into a fortune teller? You have been nothing but negative about Haley and Cassel, how about you give them a freakin' chance?
    We're a long way from being a good team, but Herm did NOTHING to improve this team during his years at the helm..

Im done wasting more time reasoning with you, it's how funny you call Haley arrogant.. Want a mirror?

I thought Tank played well, he got in the backfield several times, and forced that safety that was overturned.
    Chiefs in 2011

I'm sorry but Brodie wasnt the problem. Cassel would have probably played worse. Back up? I dont think so!! Cassel did well last year cause of the system and his o-line, Brodie last year in Ne would have done better then Cassel.
    Dude, I don't think so. Coyle was a big problem. He freaked out on a number of plays, he IS a back up and not a very good one at that. Haley could have upgraded in the offseason but he didn't and now we will have to hope our Oline improves and keeps Cassel safe for the season. Legget will have to step up big time and you can bet he will get an ear full over this game play. It will get better and Cassel will be better than Coyle.

Its really tough to do ANYTHING on offense when the defense can apply that kind of pressure by just rushing 3 guys. Our O-line is straight up pathetic. Croyle is a backup QB... and he performed like one. We know what he is by now.

The most disappointing thing I saw from this team was the defensive performance. Our first round pick was non-existent and didn't even record a sack, tackle, or even an assist. Even Dorsey got 4 tkls and 1 assist!! TJ was EXTREMELY disappointing. That last TD Baltimore scored, the replay showed TJ just standing there, not trying to get any penetration or anything.

One positive I did see was Dorsey getting penetration at times and Tank claiming that NT position. Tank was everywhere. He hustled and showed up on a lot of plays. He led ALL D-linemen (both sides) in tackles with 6 and two assists. Also, we're on a 16 sack pace this season as Hali got one today. yay. lol

The linebackers, for the most part, looked good. Vrabel, Mays and DJ were flying around. Hali was getting SOME pressure on the QB. The most frustrating part of the day had to be the amount of time Flacco gained with his legs. Whenever the Chiefs got pressure, he just ran away from it... but that's one of the problems when your entire line consists of BIG guys instead of athletic ones like JA and Hali. The second most frustrating thing was Heap being WIDE THE F#$% OPEN EVERY SINGLE 3RD AND LONG. That was ridiculous.

Brown seems like a lateral move. Led the team in tackles as Pollard would have, missed tackles and blew coverage just like Pollard too.

Leggett isn't a starter.

There just wasn't a lot of aggressiveness on either side of the ball and that was disappointing. Haley screaming at and embarrassing his players on the sideline wasn't a real shocker. I expected to see a different type of play calling though and that didn't really happen. They still tried running the ball behind a horrid O-line on first, second, and then calling a draw on third down.

Baltimore is a good team and it was a hell of a game. We had a bunch of these kinds of games last season. Hopefully, some of these good games will start to translate into wins. Hopefully Cassel is head and shoulders above Croyle at QB. I think a competent QB would have won this game today. At this point, I'd be SHOCKED if Croyle had a job on Monday. If Croyle is our #2, we need to throw every QB not named Cassel off the team.

Why is everyone bashing Croyle? He played really well all things considered.

16-24, 177 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 116.1 QB rating.

Geez, what do you want from the guy. It's not his fault the Ravens had 500 yards on offense. What about the fact that we only had 29 rushing yards, or the fact that the middle of the field and the flats were open all day? Croyle was the last of our problems today.

i love the chiefs but untill we make the playoffs nothing has changed.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Why is everyone bashing Croyle? He played really well all things considered.

16-24, 177 yards, 2 TDs, 0 INTs, 116.1 QB rating.

Geez, what do you want from the guy. It's not his fault the Ravens had 500 yards on offense. What about the fact that we only had 29 rushing yards, or the fact that the middle of the field and the flats were open all day? Croyle was the last of our problems today.

QFT

Anyone who blames this on Croyle is an outright IDIOT. 1) What game were you watching and 2)What drugs are you taking and 3) Why haven't you shared

i love the chiefs but untill we make the playoffs nothing has changed.
    Sounds like you'll quit trashing them when they make the playoffs. Can you say bandwagon?
    SHUT IT

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

We have no chance at all against the Ravens, all I heard from some so called fans all week. Then tied with 2 minutes to go and lose partially because the D was on the field 40 Minutes, and this team is no better then last year. I think if we went 15-1 and made it to the Super Bowl but lost some of these people would still be wanting Hermie back and Haley fired.

But it must be his and Pioli's/Haley's fault, out of 30 gone that were on the team last year 2 have jobs ... One of them being Tony Gonzales. But several of the posters on this board obviously are much smarter then Pioli/Haley.

I am quite sure Brodie is starting QB talent, for a college team, I am not even sure he would be a starter in the CFL (No Offense to CFL fans) I agree with the comment that if Brodie is the backup then all QB's not named Cassel should be cut. Brodie's numbers (although low) looked ok 116 qb rating, but if you watched his play was not impressive, he looked like a scared schoolgirl.