Page 45 of 54 FirstFirst ... 35414243444546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Default Official KC VS Ravens game thread

Hey guy's guys post your play by play thoughts here.. Along with post game comments. So we don'y have a million threads..
    Thanks

Good effort by the chiefs. I see improvement. Dissapointed we didn't win but I didn't really expect us too

Quote Originally Posted by rcgamer View Post
    Theres a couple of posters here who I have to question if they are even really Chiefs fans. If you didn't see the improvement from last year then youre blind. Lets not forget this is the Ravens defense we were playing against. If Haley hadn't called such a conservative game the entire first half we may have had a different outcome.
    Maybe some of us are long time fans and are realists and know what the heck we are seeing and saying?

Theres a couple of posters here who I have to question if they are even really Chiefs fans. If you didn't see the improvement from last year then youre blind. Lets not forget this is the Ravens defense we were playing against. If Haley hadn't called such a conservative game the entire first half we may have had a different outcome.
    I totally agree on that.... Too much run, even though it didnt bring anything.
    And yes, i did allso see improvement, and im much more confident that we are on the right track than i ever where with herm

Our defense is improved, but our offense is even worse than last year.......So I don't really see too much of a difference....

Personally I think drafting Tyson Jackson was a mistake, even though he is a stud and potentially a great player...I really think we shouldve gotten an O-lineman or even tried harder (re: accepted a lesser value) andtraded down the pick.

Just my 2 cents

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    our run d is better but our offense is horrible and they run up the score Fuk the refs and Baltimore what the hell is this college??
    Total bs going for it on 4th down. school yard call.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Damn dude. W/O our starting qb and cb on the road with some 30 new players and coaches and gm I'm not complaining. The wins WILL come. Go fish.
    Not this year or next untill haley loses his arrogance

I was very impressed with our play today! We came out and gave it are all, we didnt come away with the win, but were making great strides towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by SIC J View Post
    You're an idiot. So you're saying since a team blitz's and you get sacked, its ok for a QB to fumble? It wasn't like he was stripped of the ball, CROYLE WAS TACKLED TO THE GROUND AND LET THE BALL FALL OUT OF HIS HAND HIMSELF!
    what i'm saying is retard is if, come a lil bit closer cause i want you to hear this real well, IF THE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN WOULD HAVE NEVER BLOWN HIS BLOCKING ASSIGNMENT, THAT "ALMOST" FUMBLE WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED!!!! True Croyle's a &%#@ up but you guy's problems start at that line and nothing to it. Would you be screaming the same if Cassell fumbled?? Probably not.....But great effort, I'm impressed w/ the effort they gave out there...

**edit**
    and that was not a blitz, that was a straight up 4 man rush... the DE just stunted to the inside
    Last edited by lucky_lefty; 09-13-2009 at 04:20 PM.

defense and offense both showed flashes, and they both have a long way to go.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    what i'm saying is retard is if, come a lil bit closer cause i want you to hear this real well, IF THE OFFENSIVE LINEMAN WOULD HAVE NEVER BLOWN HIS BLOCKING ASSIGNMENT, THAT "ALMOST" FUMBLE WOULD'VE NEVER HAPPENED!!!! True Croyle's a &%#@ up but you guy's problems start at that line and nothing to it. Would you be screaming the same if Cassell fumbled?? Probably not.....But great effort, I'm impressed w/ the effort they gave out there...
    Tell us something we don't know.
    SHUT IT