Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011

Thread: It was NOT Croyle's fault

Default It was NOT Croyle's fault

I know you would like to blame Brody for the loss, but I request you look back at the game, and the stats when you sober up / take your meds. Brody performed fine...When you are pulling your facemask out of the turf every down, bad things are going to happen...He threw for two TD's with a line that was not protecting him at all.

I respectfully ask you to please place the blame where it belongs, and that would be on the O-Line and the management/staff of the Chiefs who refused to do anything about the O-line, even though it was painfully obvious that it was a huge problem.

In closing, please take your head of your *** and stop pointing the finger at Croyle, who did very well for a backup QB. If you think he will 'not have a job Monday' etc etc...then you're WRONG. One look at the tape, and everyone will see where the real problem is.

Respectfully,

KC Maniac
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-14-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Of course I would, haha. Let me know which opposing teams, where to post them, or heck...I'll post all 32 if wanted, haha.
    Really the only other one we need is the Broncos one. I will add them once you post that one.

Of course I would, haha. Let me know which opposing teams, where to post them, or heck...I'll post all 32 if wanted, haha.
    Outstanding! You can create a thread in the Locker Room and post them there if you like. You'll have to do so in multiple posts though because you can only post 10 smilies, I think, in a single post.

Although I design & create many of my Chiefs graphics/animations...I didn't create these two below myself. I found them several years ago on an animations website, that shares images, so will share them too. The first one may have been appropriate at times in this particular thread, hahaha. The second one is showing the 'metal' sign, related to music.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Okay Chief...well, back when I made them all...the Bronco's I did as 'Donkey's', haha. I can make them in Bronco's too though, if you prefer. I did this particular one in both team colors too.

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Outstanding! You can create a thread in the Locker Room and post them there if you like. You'll have to do so in multiple posts though because you can only post 10 smilies, I think, in a single post.
    I missed this post...should I delete them in this thread and re-post in The Locker Room?

I missed this post...should I delete them in this thread and re-post in The Locker Room?
    No, just go with Coaches recommendations. :)

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Really the only other one we need is the Broncos one. I will add them once you post that one.
    Sorry Coach, I missed this response.

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7891011