Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast

Thread: It was NOT Croyle's fault

Default It was NOT Croyle's fault

I know you would like to blame Brody for the loss, but I request you look back at the game, and the stats when you sober up / take your meds. Brody performed fine...When you are pulling your facemask out of the turf every down, bad things are going to happen...He threw for two TD's with a line that was not protecting him at all.

I respectfully ask you to please place the blame where it belongs, and that would be on the O-Line and the management/staff of the Chiefs who refused to do anything about the O-line, even though it was painfully obvious that it was a huge problem.

In closing, please take your head of your *** and stop pointing the finger at Croyle, who did very well for a backup QB. If you think he will 'not have a job Monday' etc etc...then you're WRONG. One look at the tape, and everyone will see where the real problem is.

Respectfully,

KC Maniac
    Last edited by Chiefster; 09-14-2009 at 09:48 AM. Reason: Unnecessary comment

-REP

You can't handle criticism so you want me to stop? You want me to go somewhere else and be a Gayders fan? No thanks.

You can be happy with a 14 point loss where we didn't even beat the spread. You can be happy about whatever you want.

You can be happy we have no offensive line. You can be happy we gave up 500 yards to a team with a lackluster offense.

I don't really care what makes you happy.

Losing that way makes me MAD, not happy.

Anyone 'happy' with a chiefs loss where we give up 500 yards of offens to Flacco and Ray Rice gets a -rep in my book.

CHIEFS

Quote Originally Posted by Big Daddy Tek View Post
    Actually neither of you guys make sense. Bobby Wade will return punts for this team without dropping them. Thats why he is here. Not to "add another reciever."

Stop crying all over the place, your gettin my keyboard wet. Just because people arent running around talking bad about their favorite team (like you) doesnt mean that they are "sugar coating things."

Listen pal, This team that so many people here cherish, went 2-14 last year. Our GM and Head coach has done as much as they could possibly do within the past 8 months to put something worthwhile out on the field. Including the toughest training camp in pro football. As Chiefs fans, we read, listened, and followed every step of this process only to laughed at on CBS sports and talked bad about by the opposing teams QB. We played what some people consider a Super Bowl contender that finally has an offense. A historically tough team. These 53 players that ONLY Chiefs fans know or care about, went out there and played hard for 60 minutes. We were ahead near halftime and had the game tied up with 2 minutes left. If you dont expect these men and woman (fans) to be happy about this and the possibilties that this team has, than you are either blind or just not that into the Chiefs, Mr. Maniac. You dont sound like too crazy of a fan to me anyway. Why dont you go p!ss on somebody elses forum buddy! I heard the Raiders gotta good one.

REP!!!!

I don't think that anyone here is happy that we lost. I do think, however, that many here are simply trying to make mention of the positives that we had in the game and see where we can build as well as were we need to improve. I agree that one of those areas we need to improve upon is the O-line; that, I don't believe, is in question.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    -REP

You can't handle criticism so you want me to stop? You want me to go somewhere else and be a Gayders fan? No thanks.

You can be happy with a 14 point loss where we didn't even beat the spread. You can be happy about whatever you want.

You can be happy we have no offensive line. You can be happy we gave up 500 yards to a team with a lackluster offense.

Anyone 'happy' with a chiefs loss where we give up 500 yards of offens to Flacco and Ray Rice gets a -rep in my book.

CHIEFS
    could of easily been a 7 point or 10 point loss but we went for it on 4TH DOWN IN OUR OWN TERRITORY!!! When i watched the game i was excited because we were in it until the end.....one good drive or big play and it could of went to overtime or scored and went for 2 and won

-REP

CHIEFS
    Psssst. Hey buddy. Wanna know a secret? We didn't beat the spread, you're right, but the game was much closer than the score.

Do you realize how much this team has changed in personnel and game plan since just last season? Chemistry isn't built over night, ya know.

I'm not sure what game you were watching, but what I saw was encouraging... on BOTH sides of the ball. If you were expecting a win IN BALTIMORE against a pretty good team (and one of the top defenses in the league) I think you just might be delusional.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    could of easily been a 7 point or 10 point loss but we went for it on 4TH DOWN IN OUR OWN TERRITORY!!! When i watched the game i was excited because we were in it until the end.....one good drive or big play and it could of went to overtime or scored and went for 2 and won
    COuld have easily been but wasn't. I also watched the game and saw how tired the defense was. I had hope, but I knew that 40 minutes to 20 minutes was just too much time of possesion for even a good defense to overcome. You could see this coming starting in the 1st half when we could not make a 1st down...And in the 4th quarter when our O-line looked like a turnstile.

"Could have been' really doesn't take the pain away for me. It just adds to it.

Quote Originally Posted by PawnshopMarimba View Post
    Psssst. Hey buddy. Wanna know a secret? We didn't beat the spread, you're right, but the game was much closer than the score.

Do you realize how much this team has changed in personnel and game plan since just last season? Chemistry isn't built over night, ya know.

I'm not sure what game you were watching, but what I saw was encouraging... on BOTH sides of the ball. If you were expecting a win IN BALTIMORE against a pretty good team (and one of the top defenses in the league) I think you just might be delusional.
    PSST

I have a secret for you. The game wasn't even as close as 14 points. We got lucky on 2 huge plays...Otherise it wouldve been much worse. What game were you watching?

PSST

I have a secret for you. The game wasn't even as close as 14 points. We got lucky on 2 huge plays...Otherise it wouldve been much worse. What game were you watching?
    Did you not see any positives? I'm not trying to attack you, just genially interested.

PSST

isn't the game based around huge plays??? alot of games are won from them.....just ask denver.....lucky F......jerks

Wait... LUCKY?
    John McGraw is a very good special teams player.

Derrick Johnson is a very good linebacker.

Where's the luck in two solid players at their positions making good plays?

It's week ONE and you're in nuclear meltdown mode.
    Chill. Rome wasn't built in a day.

Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 LastLast