Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Tony Gonzalez reaches 11,000 recieving yards.

Default Tony Gonzalez reaches 11,000 recieving yards.

Only wish he had done it as Chief.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Congrats to Tony, just which it had been against someone besides us....lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kadiddlehopper View Post
    Congrats to Tony, just which it had been against someone besides us....lol.
    Well, he had help getting there against other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    "I Don't care if he retires as a chief"

That just was said wrong, or its just you have the symptoms of a bandwagon fan.
    So, by your estimation, I'm a bandwagon fan if I recognize his talent, skill and accomplishments, but think he's a bit of a douche for leaving our team just because he wants a super bowl ring.

I really don't care where he retires from- that doesn't mean that I didn't cheer him on as a chief, or that I don't realize how good he is, or what great things he has done.

I don't worship Tony Gonzales. It doesn't make me any less of a KC Chiefs fan.

jb

Anyone see that ESPN thing with Tony G and new coaches making their stamp and what not?

He paid $12 grand for a parking spot

I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't reimburse me the money but I guess that was another reason on top of not wanting to rebuild as to why he wanted to leave.

But whatever...don't really care about TG anymore. I'm a Chiefs fan first and foremost not a fan of individual players...at least not on other teams or former Chiefs on other teams.

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post
    Anyone see that ESPN thing with Tony G and new coaches making their stamp and what not?

I'd be pretty pissed if they didn't reimburse me the money but I guess that was another reason on top of not wanting to rebuild as to why he wanted to leave.

But whatever...don't really care about TG anymore. I'm a Chiefs fan first and foremost not a fan of individual players...at least not on other teams or former Chiefs on other teams.
    yep, time to move on. get over it, he's gone. hey we got us 2nd rounder. that's something to be excited about

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I would like to take this opportunity to thank Carl for ten good years.
    Carl was like a father to Derrick Thomas, spent a lot of time at the hospital after the wreck, and Derrick really looked up to him. I respect for that if nothing more. I do think he brought a lot of good teams, I liked Marty Schottenheimer but then again I also wanted him gone. I think Carl was a good GM but his time had come. Glad we now have Pioli and cant wait to see whats to come.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    Congrats To Tony Always A Chief To Me
    Amen

Quote Originally Posted by DT14PRIEST View Post

I did see that on espn that was kind of funny. I will always be a fan of TG. I rember being the kid i was thinking it was a stupid pick when they picked him. Man was I wrong. If i would ever meet him i would think him for all he did to help the chiefs. GO CHIEFS!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I don't worship Tony Gonzales. It doesn't make me any less of a KC Chiefs fan.

jb
    Absolutely. Last I checked TG isn't even a member of the Chiefs. I will root for the players that are currently on our roster - who are taking the bad with the good - enroute to a championship!!!
    Not sayin' TG didn't have his share of crap teams surrounding him. He did. And they made him look pretty darn good imo. If only he could had stuck it out here for the last years of his career, he would had got his ring. You'll see....
    BTW - nobody ran off TG. If he wanted to be here, he'd be here.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    yey. Who cares. TG decided the Chiefs weren't good enough for him. He gave up on us. I HAVEN'T.
    Tony had no chance with the chiefs because they were starting over from square 1. He deserves something better. But you want to know something? He loved the chiefs and if Atlanta doesn't make it to the playoffs or superbowl he will retire as a chief. Don't you dare say he gave up on us; the chiefs gave up on him.

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast