Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Tony Gonzalez reaches 11,000 recieving yards.

Default Tony Gonzalez reaches 11,000 recieving yards.

Only wish he had done it as Chief.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Good for him. But to tell the truth i couldn`t give a rats a$$. He whined enough to get traded. I wont follow him now.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Yeah, don't much care if he ends up with eleventy billion receiving yards. Don't care if he retires as a chief, especially after turning his back on them so that he could get a super bowl ring for himself.

I somehow doubt Walter Payton would have left the bears just to chase after a ring.

I'll congratulate him once he's retired a s a Chief, until then he's just a player on another team

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Yeah, don't much care if he ends up with eleventy billion receiving yards. Don't care if he retires as a chief, especially after turning his back on them so that he could get a super bowl ring for himself.

I somehow doubt Walter Payton would have left the bears just to chase after a ring.
    Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    I'll congratulate him once he's retired a s a Chief, until then he's just a player on another team

If he would have went to the Faiders, Donks or Dolts I would get this, but this is Atl, they are NFC. I would like to however make him sad that he left by getting into (actually winning would be better) the Superbowl during his playing time. But regardless Tony G is the BEST TE ever and spent most of his years with the Chiefs.

I am far more bitter with the owners for turning against the Chiefs and letting Queen Carl hire the Herminator.

Some of you are just pathetic. You supported a guy for nearly 11 seasons, and now he is trash to you?

For the record, I don't like this anymore than you do. But I still think TG is probably my favorite player of all time. He was ran out by Carl and Herm. You would have done the same thing in his shoes.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Some of you are just pathetic. You supported a guy for nearly 11 seasons, and now he is trash to you?

For the record, I don't like this anymore than you do. But I still think TG is probably my favorite player of all time. He was ran out by Carl and Herm. You would have done the same thing in his shoes.
    +Rep when I can give rep again, my neg reppin finger is smoking and I can't give you positive rep at the moment, but this is very deserving.

Other then that the bandwagon fans have to have something to jump off of.

The problem is we did support him for 11 seasons, paid his salary, cheered for him every week, and basicly kissed his a$$.
    Then he decided KC wasn't good enough for him.
    I will eventually get over it after he retires, (just see Neil Smith) but as long as he is on another NFL team, I'm gonna be ticked off at him.
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    The problem is we did support him for 11 seasons, paid his salary, cheered for him every week, and basicly kissed his a$$.
    Then he decided KC wasn't good enough for him.
    I will eventually get over it after he retires, (just see Neil Smith) but as long as he is on another NFL team, I'm gonna be ticked off at him.
    Mainly it was directed towards Josh. But I like I have said, he was RAN out. He supported us through the last couple of years and he didn't play to lose, every week he was out there giving it his best, being one of the only Chiefs in the past few years giving effort.

I am glad to say I met a player that great. I understand you don't want to see him play for a different team and win. But one of these days he will retire as a Chief.

People don't need to bandwagon over Tony. What kind of person are they?

Mainly it was directed towards Josh. But I like I have said, he was RAN out. He supported us through the last couple of years and he didn't play to lose, every week he was out there giving it his best, being one of the only Chiefs in the past few years giving effort.

I am glad to say I met a player that great. I understand you don't want to see him play for a different team and win. But one of these days he will retire as a Chief.

People don't need to bandwagon over Tony. What kind of person are they?
    Pathetic? Me? I never said he was trash- he's the best TE to ever play this game, but when you consider KC good enough while things are good, and then split for another team because you need a super bowl ring, I would say TG took the pathetic route.

He was the only chief giving effort the last couple of years? You need to review tape, sir.

Best TE to ever play the game, and I'm damn glad he was a chief, but he's a falcon now because of a reason I consider tremendously selfish. You obviously have a different opinion.

jb

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast