Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Geez

Default Geez

I'm telling ya, people just have to find SOMETHING to complain about Whether it's, "LOL BRODIE SUCKS, GET HIM OUT!!", or "LJ is still useless! I don't care if Baltimore has only given up one 100 yard rusher in.....ever! Still useless!"

Come on people, did anyone HONESTLY expect us to even score 24 points against these guys? I SURE DIDN'T! I was shocked that we actually put together a 90 yard drive! Yes, our defense gave up a lot of yards, but they were on the field for 40 freaking minutes. Every time it came time to get off the field, they'd just throw at Leggett, who probably won't be starting next week.

Pressure still has it's issues, there were a few times that Hali got there, but we just couldn't do it consistently, and when we did get there, we could never knock Flacco down. In the end, this team completely surpassed my expectations for this game, and knowing that this was one of the tougher teams on our schedule, I think this spells good things for the rest of the year.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Im quite sure I will catch crap for this.

But I am thinking your union, no one else I know thinks that playing the entire game with no errors but no production is doing your job.

Try this go into work, do nothing till noon get pulled from your spot on the line, then come out and work and remain near where you need to be the rest of the day.

Now of course this only works if you have a job... on an assembly line. I do not but I have in the past. Doing way less then your job but not making mistakes is not doing your job.

I have posted here before - today to be exact. I do believe that the Chiefs will be 9-7 this year, I do not think that Croyle was the only problem, but I refuse to let him off the hook entirely or glorify him like some in here. I also don't believe that Brodie was the worst glaring problem on the team, I feel Leggett may fall into that category. But if as a qb you cant keep your team on the field and produce for the entire first half ... YOUR NOT DOING YOUR JOB. I could have went out and looked like I was going to wet my pants, went three and out every time (I believe that it was into the second half before we had a play over 10 downs.

Last but not least it is very obvious that you care not to look at the performance you choose just to see the passer rating. I am growing tired of this discussion, also unless you are taking the comments off this board straight to Haley or another top member of the team, then yes these posts are irrevelant.

It's a huge step in the right direction. Friggen Herm put us so far in a hole it will take a couple years to dig out of. That being said, if you can't pressure a QB or get a first down, you won't win. And we need to be able to do that. I believe we will. I believe this coach will make it happen, but this team will under go a huge face lift before that happens. The Herm players, with some exceptions, are not smash mouth get it done at any cost kind of guys. We will start to see those guys show up in the next couple of years. The best part is they played 4 entire quarters. Herm's teams were done somewhere mid 3rd quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post

I have posted here before - today to be exact. I do believe that the Chiefs will be 9-7 this year,

Man...I have never wanted to be wrong MORE in my life...I can't even tell you how happy I would be if the chiefs were to go 9-7 this season. I would give you all my REP and all my cash.

I just do not see it...I don't even see them going 7-9 man.

There is nothing I would love more....

I know all of us want that.

I just have to be honest with what I see and I do not see 7 wins this season. MAYBE 6 wins but more likely 4-5...

Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    Man...I have never wanted to be wrong MORE in my life...I can't even tell you how happy I would be if the chiefs were to go 9-7 this season. I would give you all my REP and all my cash.

I just do not see it...I don't even see them going 7-9 man.

There is nothing I would love more....

I know all of us want that.

I just have to be honest with what I see and I do not see 7 wins this season. MAYBE 6 wins but more likely 4-5...

no reason why we shouldn't win 8.....we have probably the best home field advantage....you need to stop being negative

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    no reason why we shouldn't win 8.....we have probably the best home field advantage....you need to stop being negative

I'm taking a wild guess and going out on a limb and thinking you haven't taken a look at the schedule yet?

Heres our home games:

NY Giants
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Dallas Cowboys
    Cleveland
    Buffalo
    San Diego
    Denver
    Fayders

Heres the away games:

Eagles
    Redskins
    Jacksonville
    Cincinatti
    Baltimore (loss)
    Donks
    Fayders
    Boltz

So like which 8 games are we gonna win in your eyes?

Even if you give us the Fayders, Browns, Donks at home....Thats only 3 ....where do the other 5 come from? Cuz I would like to win some big money if youre gonna go Nostrodamus up in here!@!

I'm taking a wild guess and going out on a limb and thinking you haven't taken a look at the schedule yet?

Heres our home games:

NY Giants
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Dallas Cowboys
    Cleveland
    Buffalo
    San Diego
    Denver
    Fayders

Heres the away games:

Eagles
    Redskins
    Jacksonville
    Cincinatti
    Baltimore (loss)
    Donks
    Fayders
    Boltz

Even if you give us the Fayders, Browns, Donks at home....Thats only 3 ....where do the other 5 come from? Cuz I would like to win some big money if youre gonna go Nostrodamus up in here!@!

we could take both from donks and fayders, bungles, bills, jags and one from the dolts.....thats 8 hell thats 9 if you put in browns

also not trying to be an a-hole with the post lol...just so were on the same page if we weren't already hahaha

No worries bro!! I love the optimism, and like I have said in the past , this is one area I would LOVE to be wrong about..

I just do not see us sweeping the Fayders or Donks, but hell I will give u the browns and bungles even though we have to play the bungles away.....SO that count is only 4...Then even if we win two other games somehow I am only at 6 in best case scenario.... But like I said....If we win 8-9 games this season my mind will explode with happiness and I will be convinced that we are on the right track.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Heres our home games:

NY Giants
    Pittsburgh Steelers
    Dallas Cowboys
    Cleveland
    Buffalo
    San Diego
    Denver
    Fayders

Heres the away games:

Eagles
    Redskins
    Jacksonville
    Cincinatti
    Baltimore (loss)
    Donks
    Fayders
    Boltz

Above I have Bolded every winnable game. The only one I see that is not winnable is the Ravens game, before the game that was winnable also and we came close.

Now my prediction of how we get to 9-7...

Home Games
    Cleveland
    Fubbalo
    San Diego
    Donks
    Faiders

Away
    Jacksonville
    Cincinatti
    Donks
    Faiders

Losses
    Baltimore - We lost, not by much but we lost.

That leaves us losing to the Dolts on the road. (They are the most threatening rival this year. But they are prone to meltdown.)

Giants (we could beat up on Eli he ain't nuttin. Good D but not any better the Balt who we were in the game till the end.)

Eagles (could be tough Depends on McNabb and or how good Vick plays)

Redskins (very winnable I put this as a loss to get to 9-7 instead of 10-6)

Steelers (this could also be tough but they are not unbeatable)

Cowgirls ( Depends on which team shows up they have a great team and a horrible team. Horrible team shows up we take 2 picks to the house and beat them easily)

"Hurrah! Hurrah! The chiefs will make the raiders dead!
    Last edited by hardcorechiefsfan; 09-19-2009 at 07:29 PM.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123