Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 29

Thread: Larry Johnson Express?

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Larry Johnson Express?


    0 Not allowed!
    So i noticed there is a group of you guys that think LJ is gonna get 1500 yards and 15 touchdowns, and after this preseason and first game, i respectfully disagree. And for a brief moment of time, I am going to be negative:

    Larry Johnson Express, whats he on the express way to backing up Charles??? LMAO

    Ok, now i will revert to my normally positive self....

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I will smoke CRACK if Johnson makes to even 1200 yards.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    So i noticed there is a group of you guys that think LJ is gonna get 1500 yards and 15 touchdowns, and after this preseason and first game, i respectfully disagree. And for a brief moment of time, I am going to be negative:

    Larry Johnson Express, whats he on the express way to backing up Charles??? LMAO

    Ok, now i will revert to my normally positive self....
    So I take it you wont be boarding. Oh well your loss.



    BTW how was the chili?




  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I will smoke CRACK if Johnson makes to even 1200 yards.
    Aren't you smoking crack already, and btw you just made ChurchBackfield hate you for thinking about it.




  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Fort Madison, Iowa
    Posts
    1,467
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I will smoke CRACK if Johnson makes to even 1200 yards.
    Woah, I guess we can tell how u feel about him then.

    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    So I take it you wont be boarding. Oh well your loss.



    BTW how was the chili?
    Chilli was great, well it was great going in, but not so much other way, if ya catch my drift.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Aren't you smoking crack already, and btw you just made ChurchBackfield hate you for thinking about it.
    No and what?
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO
    Posts
    2,417
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    No and what?
    The arent you smoking crack already was being sarcastic, but it was lost in the post (My bad).

    And for you saying you would smoke crack, Church Backfield is now starting a protest against you, you are now the enemy.




  8. #8
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    The arent you smoking crack already was being sarcastic, but it was lost in the post (My bad).

    And for you saying you would smoke crack, Church Backfield is now starting a protest against you, you are now the enemy.
    I wouldn't really smoke Crack, its just my was of saying it WONT happen.

    Statisticlly he would have to get 80 yards a game, and I just can't see him getting more than 50. Expect maybe agianst the Donks at home.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    9,374
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 334
    Given: 72

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I dont think he will even reach 1000 if the Chiefs o line does not get it together. Maybe Cassle playing will help but it will be hard for him to get 1000

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    So all this cause he didnt do well against Baltimore? Give it a game or two before you hang the guy.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Larry Johnson...
    By rbedgood in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 48
    Last Post: 09-13-2008, 10:10 PM
  2. Larry Johnson video - * NEW *
    By YZILLA in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-22-2008, 09:04 AM
  3. Larry Johnson vs. Chad Johnson
    By Old_admin in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-02-2006, 02:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •