Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Larry Johnson Express?

Default Larry Johnson Express?

So i noticed there is a group of you guys that think LJ is gonna get 1500 yards and 15 touchdowns, and after this preseason and first game, i respectfully disagree. And for a brief moment of time, I am going to be negative:

Larry Johnson Express, whats he on the express way to backing up Charles??? LMAO

Ok, now i will revert to my normally positive self....

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    So all this cause he didnt do well against Baltimore? Give it a game or two before you hang the guy.
    I will hang the guy already. I NEVER liked him. And now, he is giving me reason to speak out.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I will hang the guy already. I NEVER liked him. And now, he is giving me reason to speak out.
    I dont like the guy but if he has an Arrowhead on the side of his helmet then I am gonna cheer for him to be successful. If u haven't had a reason to speak out against LJ before now then you have not been listening to him very closely. I am not ahuge LJ fan but the guy can be a kick a$$ RB and I hope he gets back to that form this year.

How can u get so mad about someone badmouthing Tony for going to another team and then turn around and sh!t on our RB?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I dont like the guy but if he has an Arrowhead on the side of his helmet then I am gonna cheer for him to be successful. If u haven't had a reason to speak out against LJ before now then you have not been listening to him very closely. I am not ahuge LJ fan but the guy can be a kick a$$ RB and I hope he gets back to that form this year.

How can u get so mad about someone badmouthing Tony for going to another team and then turn around and sh!t on our RB?
    Larry Johnson hasn't amounted to anything but beating women. Just saying.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

The thing that was hardest to swallow today was listening to all the Broncos fans bragging about their pathetic win yesterday.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

If Larry can break 100 yards this weekend against the Raiders and score three TDs, I would be glad to jump on board the express.

That is all I ask for, a good pounding against the Raiders would do it for me, it would bring me back from the edges of doom and despair and give me hope to live again...

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    If Larry can break 100 yards this weekend against the Raiders and score three TDs, I would be glad to jump on board the express.

That is all I ask for, a good pounding against the Raiders would do it for me, it would bring me back from the edges of doom and despair and give me hope to live again...
    Unfortunately I believe the express is done loading, this express is for those that believe in LJ before he gets the results we predict.
    I know you aren't a bandwagon fan and your really disgusted right now but I personally dont want any chance of bandwagon type people thinking they can jump on the express after it starts rolling.
    This is the reason that I have several things in my signature, I will remain true to my beliefs and I put them in my sig so I have to answer for them if I am wrong.

Agreed, I have made no secret of the fact that I dislike the guy, but as long as he's apart of the team and is obviously going to be splitting time on the field with Charles, then I am not above rooting and hoping for his success and redemption.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Unfortunately I believe the express is done loading, this express is for those that believe in LJ before he gets the results we predict.
    I know you aren't a bandwagon fan and your really disgusted right now but I personally dont want any chance of bandwagon type people thinking they can jump on the express after it starts rolling.
    This is the reason that I have several things in my signature, I will remain true to my beliefs and I put them in my sig so I have to answer for them if I am wrong.
    That's fine, Johnson has no hope of running for 1400 yards this season, so I don't want on that train, I will wait for the train that predicts 100 yards and three touchdowns against the Faiders, even though I don't believe that will happen.

That's fine, Johnson has no hope of running for 1400 yards this season, so I don't want on that train, I will wait for the train that predicts 100 yards and three touchdowns against the Faiders, even though I don't believe that will happen.
    Then why wait at the station?

The thing that was hardest to swallow today was listening to all the Broncos fans bragging about their pathetic win yesterday.

oh its great hearing it.........i wanted to strangle a kid because he thought his team was all high and mighty cuz they beat the BUNGLES with a lucking mother f........jerking play. we went to baltimore played the 2nd or 3rd rank D who hasn't allowed a 100 yard rusher since chiefsters first beer......i hate where i live with all the donkey fans and viking fans and bandwagon fans ..........I HATE THE DENVER DONKEYS

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast