Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 44

Thread: Hank Baskett

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Hank Baskett


    0 Not allowed!
    I thought I read on ESPN scrolling bar that Hank was cut from the eagles to make room for Jeff Garcia.

    Can you say Deep Threat? Atleast from what I have seen.

    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLKICHBCj_s"]YouTube - The Philadelphia Eagles New Hero In Philly![/ame]

    I think we should dump Lawrence and pick him up.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  2. #21
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    According to you, everything posted here is irrelevant....Therefore there is nothing I can say to you that has any meaning. Everything you say also has no meaning.
    Are you seriously retarded or just a 12 year old?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  3. #22
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I don't think Baskett is necessarily any better than Bradley. I think we should concentrate on signing Runyan or Walker right now. Bowe, Engram, Wade, and Bradley is enough talent at WR to get us through this year.
    I agree with this...It is pretty hard to see how adding WR's is going to help when we barely have time to drop back in the pocket...I mean if we can add someone young and talented, I wouldn't be upset but it isn't like it will help us that much in the near future (against the Raiders this week).

    If we are going to finish better than 4-12 It all starts RIGHT now against the Raiders.

  4. #23
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Are you seriously retarded or just a 12 year old?
    You are obviously a poorly educated person, with too much time on your hands...But let me explain this to you...

    We were in an argument, and rather than talk about the facts, you decided to say this:

    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Its irrelevant what anyones opinion is on this board.
    You see, when you say that, it means that regardless what anyone says you just bury your head in the sand and say it is irrelevant...

    Then to top it all off you call me retarded for quoting you? Why? Do you forget what you type from day to day? Or are you just angry that you have wasted your life posting over 10,000 IRRELEVANT posts? If everything here is so irrelevant, please stop responding to me..Otherwise you prove yourself wrong YET AGAIN. If I truly was irrelevant to you, you wouldnt be responding to me. So either YOU are the retard, or just don't know what words mean.

  5. #24
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    You are obviously a poorly educated person, with too much time on your hands...But let me explain this to you...

    We were in an argument, and rather than talk about the facts, you decided to say this:



    You see, when you say that, it means that regardless what anyone says you just bury your head in the sand and say it is irrelevant...

    Then to top it all off you call me retarded for quoting you? Why? Do you forget what you type from day to day? Or are you just angry that you have wasted your life posting over 10,000 IRRELEVANT posts? If everything here is so irrelevant, please stop responding to me..Otherwise you prove yourself wrong YET AGAIN. If I truly was irrelevant to you, you wouldnt be responding to me. So either YOU are the retard, or just don't know what words mean.
    If you are going to quote someone don;t do it out of contest. I believe I first stated

    "Im just messin with ya man. The whole team did not play all that well. Sure, Brodie coulda been better, coulda been worse. Whether u think he could have done better or not is irrelevnt. Fact is there were way worse problems out there than Brodie.

    The irrelevant factor being that you opinion, my opinion, Chiefsters opinion, Bikes opinon are irrelevant in what is going on with the Kansas City Chiefs.

    If you can't chill out and relax thats your wn problem but dont lash out at the world just because people don't agree with you on Brodie Croyles performance.

    As far as wasting my life with 10, 000 posts,I have been a member here a lot longer than you. I post an average of 12 posts a day. Hardly a major endeavour. I know it is difficult for the likes of you to come up with 12 intelligent or interesting things to say in a day, but some of us can come on from time to time, post a couple of things, read a couple of things and then go on with our days.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Grain Valley, MO
    Posts
    2,425
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    They cut him to make room for Garcia?! They already have McNabb (hurt) and Vick (suspended). So I guess this was to get them thru the first part of the season, maybe? Once, all those guys are healthy and reinstated, the Eagles have the deepest QB corps in the league. All 3 guys are starters somewhere in the league. Andy Reid will be like a kid in a candy store with his pass-happy self... :)
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    You are obviously a poorly educated person
    Yeah,becasue a highly educated person would clearly need to start out a post like this.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #27
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Please present your arguments respectfully. I'm not trying to be the hall monitor here I just don't want this to turn into a flame war. Recent posts here are coming dangerously close to crossing a line.


  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,069
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 247
    Given: 436

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    If you are going to quote someone don;t do it out of contest. I believe I first stated

    "Im just messin with ya man. The whole team did not play all that well. Sure, Brodie coulda been better, coulda been worse. Whether u think he could have done better or not is irrelevnt. Fact is there were way worse problems out there than Brodie.

    The irrelevant factor being that you opinion, my opinion, Chiefsters opinion, Bikes opinon are irrelevant in what is going on with the Kansas City Chiefs.

    If you can't chill out and relax thats your wn problem but dont lash out at the world just because people don't agree with you on Brodie Croyles performance.

    As far as wasting my life with 10, 000 posts,I have been a member here a lot longer than you. I post an average of 12 posts a day. Hardly a major endeavour. I know it is difficult for the likes of you to come up with 12 intelligent or interesting things to say in a day, but some of us can come on from time to time, post a couple of things, read a couple of things and then go on with our days.
    This...


  10. #29
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Location
    St. Louis, MO
    Posts
    2,205
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Can you guys argue in private messages or something... I want to read about the Chiefs, not watch Real World Chiefscrowd.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Apr 2009
    Posts
    76
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    What I am saying is that if everyone's opinion is "irrelevant" to what is going on with the Chiefs why would you bother reading all of them or posting?

    It doesn't seem like a very logical position to take when you have made 10,000 posts yourself...

    Without people stating their opinions and making arguments, this place would be boring...

    If you just say 'your opinion is irrelevant' every single time someone argues with you, or every time someone has some kind of idea or suggestion for the team....What is the point of that?

    That is what I am trying to say....Of course I don't think the staff of the Chiefs is going to sift through these posts and make any changes based on what I or anyone else here says.....But that doesn't make what I say (or anyone else here says) irrelevant or untrue.

    As far as you having interesting things to say, I haven't even read one..let alone 10,000 so if you think everything you say is interesting but everyone else is irrelevant, you are dead wrong.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Hank , Marty or Todd
    By AussieChiefsFan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-11-2009, 12:08 AM
  2. NOBODY Drops The Hammer Like Hank!
    By Darth CarlSatan in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 10-22-2008, 12:05 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •