Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hank Baskett

Default Hank Baskett

I thought I read on ESPN scrolling bar that Hank was cut from the eagles to make room for Jeff Garcia.

Can you say Deep Threat? Atleast from what I have seen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLKICHBCj_s"]YouTube - The Philadelphia Eagles New Hero In Philly![/ame]

I think we should dump Lawrence and pick him up.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I thought I read on ESPN scrolling bar that Hank was cut from the eagles to make room for Jeff Garcia.

Can you say Deep Threat? Atleast from what I have seen.

I think we should dump Lawrence and pick him up.
    I would be ok with dumping Lawrence to pick him up, but other then he is married to Kendra I dont think he has much going for him.
    I have heard the one well known catch he had was one of his few. But then I dont know much about him.

It would be help i think not sure hes better then what the chiefs have but i would not be oppsoed to bringing him in.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    I would be ok with dumping Lawrence to pick him up, but other then he is married to Kendra I dont think he has much going for him.
    I have heard the one well known catch he had was one of his few. But then I dont know much about him.
    I've seen more than one nice Catch. Doesn't look like they through to him much. He has speed though and thats what Chiefs WR lack.

Hank Baskett - Philadelphia Eagles - Career Statistics - NFL - Yahoo! Sports
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Forget Baskett, GET RUNYUN YESTERDAY lol. It doesn't matter how fast a receiver is if the QB has 1 second to throw the ball from the snap.

I agree with that- until our QB gets time to throw, or our running game can generate some yards, getting (another) receiver seems like a bad idea.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I agree with that- until our QB gets time to throw, or our running game can generate some yards, getting (another) receiver seems like a bad idea.
    Especially if we really did sign Bobby Wade as has been mentioned. And now is on kansascity.com.

Chiefs expected to sign veteran receiver Bobby Wade - Kansas City Star

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Especially if we really did sign Bobby Wade as has been mentioned. And now is on kansascity.com.

Chiefs expected to sign veteran receiver Bobby Wade - Kansas City Star
    Definitely- if we signed Wade, we need to concentrate on building a wall in front of the QB.

jb

Bobby Wade? That guy couldn't even crack the Vikes line up this season and their WR corps is horrible....Baskett would've been the better pick up IMO....Marvin "Handgun" Harrison is still out there, I think he'd be worth a shot

Waxahachie, TX via Broken Arrow, OK via McLouth, KS

TBH? if we were looking for a speedy WR then why did we cut Lelie other than he hasnt proved anything since his first year in Denver? If I remember right Haley was talking real high praise about Lelie and about how he brings alot of speed and a diffrent type of WR to the team. He's cut now but dont really think that a speedy WR is what we are needing right now when we already had one.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast