Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hank Baskett

Default Hank Baskett

I thought I read on ESPN scrolling bar that Hank was cut from the eagles to make room for Jeff Garcia.

Can you say Deep Threat? Atleast from what I have seen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLKICHBCj_s"]YouTube - The Philadelphia Eagles New Hero In Philly![/ame]

I think we should dump Lawrence and pick him up.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Can you guys argue in private messages or something... I want to read about the Chiefs, not watch Real World Chiefscrowd.

+REP

Thanks, I agree

Lets take this to private...If there is an ignore button just use it on me and I'll do likewise Canada.

lol, my post got buried...
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    +REP

Thanks, I agree

Lets take this to private...If there is an ignore button just use it on me and I'll do likewise Canada.
    There is an ignore button in the left hand panel of your User CP.

thx Chiefster, you da man

thx Chiefster, you da man
    No problem. :)

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post
    They cut him to make room for Garcia?! They already have McNabb (hurt) and Vick (suspended). So I guess this was to get them thru the first part of the season, maybe? Once, all those guys are healthy and reinstated, the Eagles have the deepest QB corps in the league. All 3 guys are starters somewhere in the league. Andy Reid will be like a kid in a candy store with his pass-happy self... :)
    I don't really have anything important to say (I'm mainly replying so your post doesn't fade into oblivion), although I don't think Vick is anywhere close to being ready to start at QB, and nobody really went after Garcia when he was available. I think he was picked up because he knows the offense well and is proven in the west coast scheme.

I don't really have anything important to say (I'm mainly replying so your post doesn't fade into oblivion), although I don't think Vick is anywhere close to being ready to start at QB, and nobody really went after Garcia when he was available. I think he was picked up because he knows the offense well and is proven in the west coast scheme.
    Exactly, he already knows the Eagles' system and with McNabb hurt, (fractured rib) he could miss Sunday's game against the Saints. If Donovan does play, he will be in pain and the Eagles need an insurance policy with only 2 active QB's until Vick is eligible (Kolb and McNabb).

Really a good move by the Eagles. I just wonder what they will do after Vick's suspension is up. I don't know that they would move Kolb down to the practice squad cuz Phi's coaching staff is really high on the kid but I don't see them keeping 4 QB's active for the rest of the season, either. Garcia is the emergency QB so I guess since Kolb is the no. 2 and Vick will be the no. 3/wilcat guy or w/e... then, they may just tell Garcia thanks and send him packing or to the practice squad. Who knows.

Eagles D dropped 42 fantasy points on one of my leagues this week, btw. Wow!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    I'm beginning to see why the Chargers released Goff, his talent has really declined, although he is better than what we had last year.
    I agree. Goff has been a huge disappointment.

I want to read about the Chiefs, not watch Real World Chiefscrowd.
    Real World ChiefsCrowd. That has a ring to it. Maybe that will be my next project. 8 members will be forced to live together and do nothing but watch Chiefs games. Any volunteers.

+REP

Thanks, I agree

Thanks for using it. Please keep on topic.
    ______

I agree with earlier posters that after signing Wade, focusing on improving the o-line will improve this team more than anything right now.

I am excited that Pioli/Haley aren't afraid of making moves to try to improve this team. That is all we can ask as fans IMO. Not all of their moves will work(Toomer, Lelie), but at least they are trying.

I really think we got Wade to be our kick returner notasmuch as wr but he could definetly be called upon there as well. Good p/u imo and because of this don't think we will entertain Basket. I know we need ol help as does everybody and we did p/u Colin Brown middraft and was curious if he is that raw still that we can't throw him in there or was this a mistake...
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Real World ChiefsCrowd. That has a ring to it. Maybe that will be my next project. 8 members will be forced to live together and do nothing but watch Chiefs games. Any volunteers...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast