Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Hank Baskett

Default Hank Baskett

I thought I read on ESPN scrolling bar that Hank was cut from the eagles to make room for Jeff Garcia.

Can you say Deep Threat? Atleast from what I have seen.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLKICHBCj_s"]YouTube - The Philadelphia Eagles New Hero In Philly![/ame]

I think we should dump Lawrence and pick him up.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Yah let's add some more receivers...meanwhile our O-line lets more guys in than Paris Hilton.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    Yah let's add some more receivers...meanwhile our O-line lets more guys in than Paris Hilton.
    lol

Quote Originally Posted by KC Maniac View Post
    So we ignore the problems everywhere else? Is that so when the O line is fixed u will still have somethnig to b!tch about? We get it, the O line sucks. Does that mean we should not address any other issues?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Hey now, if you have a F/A that would help out your team even if you didn't need him that bad you should take it.

It's like taking advantage of a sale on something you might need later.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

I don't think Baskett is necessarily any better than Bradley. I think we should concentrate on signing Runyan or Walker right now. Bowe, Engram, Wade, and Bradley is enough talent at WR to get us through this year.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I don't think Baskett is necessarily any better than Bradley. I think we should concentrate on signing Runyan or Walker right now. Bowe, Engram, Wade, and Bradley is enough talent at WR to get us through this year.
    Agreed, I think Wade is an upgrade to Copper / Lawrence.
    I think we might see him in the return game too, Pioli loves to get guys who can do more than one thing.

IMO Wade becomes ou #2 receiver. Bradley just doesn't grasp moving the chains. Ingram hasn't shown much and forget the rest.
    Now let's focus on Runyon, although IMO he will sign with the Eagles.
    How bad can Trausher and Jones be physically in that no one has signed them?
    It will be interesting to see who is working at RT today. I'm beginning to see why the Chargers released Goff, his talent has really declined, although he is better than what we had last year.

Quote Originally Posted by pbatrucker View Post
    IMO Wade becomes ou #2 receiver. Bradley just doesn't grasp moving the chains. Ingram hasn't shown much and forget the rest.
    Now let's focus on Runyon, although IMO he will sign with the Eagles.
    How bad can Trausher and Jones be physically in that no one has signed them?
    It will be interesting to see who is working at RT today. I'm beginning to see why the Chargers released Goff, his talent has really declined, although he is better than what we had last year.
    I think one thing is certain. Solidifying the right side of the line will be priority #1 this offseason.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I think one thing is certain. Solidifying the right side of the line will be priority #1 this offseason.
    God I hope so. We still need so much. At least two OL and LB's, A good WR and return man and hopefully Cody to fill the middle.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    So we ignore the problems everywhere else? Is that so when the O line is fixed u will still have somethnig to b!tch about? We get it, the O line sucks. Does that mean we should not address any other issues?

According to you, everything posted here is irrelevant....Therefore there is nothing I can say to you that has any meaning. Everything you say also has no meaning.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast