Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Selling 1 LL row5 Chiefs/Raiders 9/20

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default Selling 1 LL row5 Chiefs/Raiders 9/20


    0 Not allowed!
    Hey there Chiefs Crowd guys & gals,

    My friend can't make it in from Wisconsin for this Sunday's Home Opener against the Raiders, others I know have Sunday committments already...so I have one ticket available for sale if any one is interested in buying it from me.

    The ticket is Lower Level, Section 129, Row 5, seat 11 or 12, whichever is preferred, makes no difference to me which seat I sit in, haha...just as long as I'm there! :)

    I paid $260 for the two tickets on Ebay, so $130 per ticket & would like to have the $130 out of it, but price is negotiable if need be, rather than waste a ticket.

    Just so you'll know who you would be sitting beside...& that I'm not weirdo, haha...I'm a 53 yr old loving grandma, haha...below is a pic of me, taken last month. I don't mind beer drinking, though I likely won't have more than one or two with having to drive an hour back home after the game. Don't mind cussing & hollering either...I'll likely do some myself, haha. I'm fairly easy to get along with. Thanks! :)


    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,407
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    First off , Welcome to the crowd ! I wish you luck with your ticket sales . I will be there with 8 of my friends from South Dakota and since it looks like your alone you are more than welcome to tailgate with us , We will have plenty of food and beer so just bring your self and come and hang out ! if your interested you can PM me and I will let you know more of the details.
    The South Dakota Crew ( 9 strong ) Tailgated the 09 Draft party !

    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/YZILLA/Chiefs/


    www.youtube.com/yzilla

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I wish I could help ya out Connie, but the most I can do is give your thread a stickie so that it stays at the top of forum list. :)


  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I wish I could help ya out Connie, but the most I can do is give your thread a stickie so that it stays at the top of forum list. :)
    Thanks Chiefster!

    It's difficult to find solo tickets sometimes, so just buy two, & hope I can get someone to go along. As I've said before...I just don't have any local diehard Chiefs friends...they have other Sunday interests & activities, Chiefs games are for when there's nothing better to do I suppose.

    I have a grandson &/or step grandson I could take, but I wouldn't feel right taking one without the other.

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    First off , Welcome to the crowd ! I wish you luck with your ticket sales . I will be there with 8 of my friends from South Dakota and since it looks like your alone you are more than welcome to tailgate with us , We will have plenty of food and beer so just bring your self and come and hang out ! if your interested you can PM me and I will let you know more of the details.
    I just may take you up on your offer! Thank you, I appreciate it very much! Not as much fun going solo to Arrowhead, or a game.

    I would like to contribute though, do you and your friends like fresh baked homemade cookies? haha.

    Chocolate Chip...Oatmeal Raisin...Sugar Cookies...or any others?

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,900
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 227
    Given: 403

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Thanks Chiefster!

    It's difficult to find solo tickets sometimes, so just buy two, & hope I can get someone to go along. As I've said before...I just don't have any local diehard Chiefs friends...they have other Sunday interests & activities, Chiefs games are for when there's nothing better to do I suppose.

    I have a grandson &/or step grandson I could take, but I wouldn't feel right taking one without the other.
    I hear ya kiddo! Gotta take care of the little ones. :)


  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Hartford, South Dakota
    Posts
    1,407
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    I just may take you up on your offer! Thank you, I appreciate it very much! Not as much fun going solo to Arrowhead, or a game.

    I would like to contribute though, do you and your friends like fresh baked homemade cookies? haha.

    Chocolate Chip...Oatmeal Raisin...Sugar Cookies...or any others?

    Whatever you would like to bring would be greatly appreciated ! We will be in the parking lot early( 8:30) usually lot D,C,B or A Kansas City Chiefs - Parking and Tailgating If you want to join us call me . I will send you a PM with my number ! bad part is we are in section 109 directly across the field from you so its a long walk .to your seats of you park by us.
    The South Dakota Crew ( 9 strong ) Tailgated the 09 Draft party !

    http://s103.photobucket.com/albums/m150/YZILLA/Chiefs/


    www.youtube.com/yzilla

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Put weed in the cookies!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Whatever you would like to bring would be greatly appreciated ! We will be in the parking lot early( 8:30) usually lot D,C,B or A Kansas City Chiefs - Parking and Tailgating If you want to join us call me . I will send you a PM with my number ! bad part is we are in section 109 directly across the field from you so its a long walk .to your seats of you park by us.
    COOL!! Thank you for being so welcoming! I'm excited to be able to meet & tailgate with some of y'all! My homemade cookies it is then, that I'll be bringing...they transport well, haha.

    Walking isn't a problem at all...I'm good with it! haha :)

    I'll PM you my cell number too, in case plans change you can let me know.

    I plan on leaving town around 8:30, should put me in Arrowhead's parking lot no later than 10 AM!!

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Kansas City! HOME OF THE CHIIIEEEFS!
    Posts
    3,943
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 30

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Put weed in the cookies!!
    LOL NO!

    Beer's enough for me at this stage of life, haha. Nothing against the green, been there done that back in the 70's, haha. Though...I do have a friend up towards that Canadian border of yours...she bakes cookies with the 'green dough', lol. Never ate any, but hear she's quite the expert on those 'funny cookies'...brownies too! haha

    "Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

    "The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Raiders leery of Chiefs' Allen RAIDERS NOTES
    By sling58 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-20-2007, 08:19 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •