Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: ***Official ChiefsCrowd Fantacy Football Discussion Topic***

Default ***Official ChiefsCrowd Fantacy Football Discussion Topic***

Ok; the season will be upon us before you know it. Start researching your draft picks, and bring that "A" game we've talked about. :hammer:

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Guru,

Regarding your fantasy league, it looks like most of your player would be one year players. 40 years of contract for 23 players doesn't leave much room at all for mutli year contracts. Interesting! I'm alway looking for new wrinkles that people use in their fantasy league.

OTR
    I've never done a keeper league. I wish I would have gotten into one though. I have been in the same two fantasy leagues for about 10 years. The internet has made them much easier!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I've never done a keeper league. I wish I would have gotten into one though. I have been in the same two fantasy leagues for about 10 years. The internet has made them much easier!!!!

I don't know if Guru has anymore room in his keeper league or not.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I really like keeper leagues. I've been in one for the last eight years. It gives you a chance to have some consistency year in and year out. As long as you draft well. In my league, which is a ten team league, the two worst teams from last year get their keepers picks in the 1st round. The next two teams in the 2nd and so on. So, the top two teams from last year have their keeper picks in the 5th round. So, you really have to watch who you draft on your keeper picks, because you will have these players for up to three years. There are some circumstances that you can get rid of a keeper pick, but for the most part they're yours for the duration.

Quote Originally Posted by OTR Chiefs fan View Post
    Guru,

Regarding your fantasy league, it looks like most of your player would be one year players. 40 years of contract for 23 players doesn't leave much room at all for mutli year contracts. Interesting! I'm alway looking for new wrinkles that people use in their fantasy league.

OTR

You would be surprised how many players you choose to only have 1 year contracts. I have about 7 players on multi-year contracts. ONe of them was 5 years. Of course, you lose a year every year too, so you can place that lost year/s on new players.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

...Getting ready to draft in the Chiefs Fans FF league now in it's second season. Me, Guru, and chief31 are in this one; is there anyone else?

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234