Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this bugging anyone else?

Default Is this bugging anyone else?

I have been watching espn the last few days and listing to sports raido and everytime they talk about the Chiefs raiders game this week they talk how good oakland looked monday. And how much they have improved because they kept San deigo close. Correct me if i am wrong but didnt the chiefs keep Baltimore close up till the end. Add to that baltimore is probley better then san deigo it just is driveing me nuts. hopefuly the chiefs shut up the "experts" this sunday GO CHIEFS.

Everyone thinks the Ravens played a bad game, so they aren't talking too much about it, unlike the Chargers, whom are just plain bad. Personally, I thought the Ravens played just fine, their offense looks much more explosive than last year.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I think we are going to kick the Raiders ***. They don't have a passing offense like the Ravens and I thought we did well against the run.

If we can stop the run I think we will do great.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    I think we are going to kick the Raiders ***. They don't have a passing offense like the Ravens and I thought we did well against the run.

No the radiers dont have a passing game. Russel is not what he was thought to be. The chiefs run d was good till they got wore down. I dont see the raiders being able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post

Ravens ran for like 180 yards. Thats good to you?

The key to beating the Raiders is stopping McFadden and forcing Russel to pass. Which we should be able to do.

If the Chiefs lose to the Raiders, I don't think we'll win more than 6 games this season.
    MAKE WHOOLIES!!!

Joseph
    The Real SIC Riders
    www.SCSclothing.com
    www.SoCalStunts.com

I agree with Sic J totally. If we lose to the Raiders it's going to be another long year. We have a tough schedule. Next we have Philadelphia... ugh

What will really be annoying is when we beat the Raiders on Sunday and then the media talks about how bad both teams are, rather than giving KC some credit.

I think we have a long way to go before we are a playoff team, but we should still beat the Raiders at Arrowhead.

Quote Originally Posted by wildcat View Post
    What will really be annoying is when we beat the Raiders on Sunday and then the media talks about how bad both teams are, rather than giving KC some credit.

I think we have a long way to go before we are a playoff team, but we should still beat the Raiders at Arrowhead.

That will drive me up the wall but the Chiefs should win becuse i think there the better team. The raiders dont have the passing attack to ware down the chiefs d if you look at the ravens early runing game it was well defended it was the big runs late that got the numbers realy up there for the ravens.

This is why I wanted us to outright win. I knew any loss whatsoever would just be overlooked, no matter how close the game was. It was basically a 7 point game when you take away the garbage time TD, and there were so many 3rd and long conversions that could have turned the tides if we had been able to make a stop.

Screw the media, basically.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    This is why I wanted us to outright win. I knew any loss whatsoever would just be overlooked, no matter how close the game was. It was basically a 7 point game when you take away the garbage time TD, and there were so many 3rd and long conversions that could have turned the tides if we had been able to make a stop.

Screw the media, basically.
    Out of all the national media, I've heard ONE person actually say that he thought the Chiefs did a commendable job. What really hurts is how many yards the defense gave up, but you have to look at this.

The Chiefs did give up a ton of yards to the Ravens, but remember that we blocked a punt for a TD and picked off a pass and ran it back 70+ yards. Even though you can't complain about scoring like that, the defense did get far more warn out than a defense normally would because of those things. I thought the defense played just fine til the 4th quarter when they were clearly worn out.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast