Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lawn of Bills CB McKelvin vandalized following loss to Patriots

Default Lawn of Bills CB McKelvin vandalized following loss to Patriots

Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Wow you guys are retarded. I said Not Really. Please continue reading the whole thing before you call me out on something. I was being sarcastic.

All McKelvin had to do was down the ball so the bills could run out the clock.
    I'm of the mind that you're the last one to be slinging these kind of statements!

Not that they should of done it but in a way he deserved it. Not really, but all he had to do was down the ball.

Wow you guys are retarded. I said Not Really. Please continue reading the whole thing before you call me out on something. I was being sarcastic.

All McKelvin had to do was down the ball so the bills could run out the clock.
    Before you call someone retarded, learn to punctuate. I can see what you meant now, but when you say "but it a way he deserved it" It sounds like you mean exactly that. Maybe you think a little vandalism woulda been OK.

As far as downing the ball, why didnt any of the other 10 players say something when they were going out on the field, the coaching staff before they went out on the field? Im not saying it isnt his fault but Vandalising a guys house ain't cool.

Theres a good reason I hate fubbalo as much as I do. Fans are As$holes.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

HAHAHA sorry i think this is funny. stupid yes, but i want to see pics lol

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Before you call someone retarded, learn to punctuate. I can see what you meant now, but when you say "but it a way he deserved it" It sounds like you mean exactly that. Maybe you think a little vandalism woulda been OK.

As far as downing the ball, why didnt any of the other 10 players say something when they were going out on the field, the coaching staff before they went out on the field? Im not saying it isnt his fault but Vandalising a guys house ain't cool.

Theres a good reason I hate fubbalo as much as I do. Fans are As.
    Grammar Police?

So by a little vandalism, does that doorbell ditching with the flaming bag of dog crap ok?

I think the Bills were trying to rub the win into the Pats.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

He cost his team the game. A little damage to his lawn isn't that big of a deal. I'm sure we've all TPed a house or two in our day. Dude deserved it. It's not like they spray painted his car or poisoned his food. It really wasn't that big of a deal. It was just kids being kids. I hope the most punishment they receive is a slap on the wrists.

Wow, two pages into the thread and people are already at each other. How about this: we all take a deep breath, stay on topic and RESPECTFULLY share our opinions. Please.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Theres a good reason I hate fubbalo as much as I do. Fans are As.
    ...This

Grammar Police?

Nope, just explaining why u were misunderstood.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Teens are not, it showed no class. Should make them maintain his lawn for a year, including shoveling snow.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12