Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is this bugging anyone else?

Default Is this bugging anyone else?

I have been watching espn the last few days and listing to sports raido and everytime they talk about the Chiefs raiders game this week they talk how good oakland looked monday. And how much they have improved because they kept San deigo close. Correct me if i am wrong but didnt the chiefs keep Baltimore close up till the end. Add to that baltimore is probley better then san deigo it just is driveing me nuts. hopefuly the chiefs shut up the "experts" this sunday GO CHIEFS.

Todd Haley addressing the team after practice and mic'd up on NFL Network:

"No one cares about us, and I am not saying that as a coach, its a fact, its clear as day, ok, so we are in this together, lets stick together and find a way to get a little better every day."

I think we lose 23-10.

McFadden, Michael Bush and Justin Fargas will run the football all over us.

Even though Russell is a bad QB, the Raiders don't need him to beat us. Look back at last year when he went 6-17 for 55 yards, the Raiders still beat up after rushing for 300 yards.

Quote Originally Posted by Spectator View Post
    I think we lose 23-10.

Even though Russell is a bad QB, the Raiders don't need him to beat us. Look back at last year when he went 6-17 for 55 yards, the Raiders still beat up after rushing for 300 yards.
    If Russell is not throwing the ball well that is going to make the raiders rushing game hard. The ravens ended up with big rushing numbers at the end. but if Russell can not throw the ball like flacco did last week that wont happen again the chiefs d wont be on the field 40 minuits. GO CHIEFS!!!!

I think we lose 23-10.

Apparently you don't know that this is a Chiefs message board and we are playng the RAIDERS and you just said we are going to lose to the RAIDERS, our sworn enemy. I feel that you should apologize and then be stoned to death.

I think we lose 23-10.

I believe this site is for Chiefs fans....

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

I think we lose 23-10.

The score he speaks of may be correct ... the keyword is that he thinks his team (we) will lose... his team is obviously the Raiders. therefore he feels the Raiders will lose, and that is correct.

GO CHIEFS

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Everyone thinks the Ravens played a bad game, so they aren't talking too much about it, unlike the Chargers, whom are just plain bad. Personally, I thought the Ravens played just fine, their offense looks much more explosive than last year.
    I live on NFL radio and I haven't heard anyone accusing the Ravens of a bad game. Their offense set a record of 501 yards and their defense looked pretty good as well.

I think we lose 23-10.

All I have to say is,,, GET THE **** OUT OF OUR HOUSE faider!!!!!!
    There is no way in he11 that you are a Chief's Fan, NO TRUE CHIEF'S FAN WILL EVER SAY, THE HATED faiders WILL WIN ON THE WEEK WE PLAY THEM!!!!!!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 09-19-2009 at 12:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    All I have to say is,,, GET THE **** OUT OF OUR HOUSE faider!!!!!!
    There is no way in he11 that you are a Chief's Fan, NO TRUE CHIEF'S FAN WILL EVER SAY, THE HATED faiders WILL WIN ON THE WEEK WE PLAY THEM!!!!!!
    My thoughts exactly...especially the part where you swear.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I live on NFL radio and I haven't heard anyone accusing the Ravens of a bad game. Their offense set a record of 501 yards and their defense looked pretty good as well.
    I guess I should've specified. I checked out some Ravens forums and they weren't too pleased.

And come on guys, lay off Spectator, you guys should know better than that. He has an opinion like everyone else, and if he thinks the Raiders are gonna win, then you all should respect that.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast