Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is this bugging anyone else?

Default Is this bugging anyone else?

I have been watching espn the last few days and listing to sports raido and everytime they talk about the Chiefs raiders game this week they talk how good oakland looked monday. And how much they have improved because they kept San deigo close. Correct me if i am wrong but didnt the chiefs keep Baltimore close up till the end. Add to that baltimore is probley better then san deigo it just is driveing me nuts. hopefuly the chiefs shut up the "experts" this sunday GO CHIEFS.

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    simply put this is not the same football team that won 9 in a row. I was not saying that the raiders will win tomorow i was just saying if a guy thinks that the raiders were going to win then hes just being realistic and does not mean right away hes being negtive. The raiders will at some point beat the chiefs again it will happen thats realstic is what i was saying. HOPEFULY NOT FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.
    ...and if a guy says the Chiefs will win is no Realistic?

I am asking why it is "Realistic" to say the Raiders will win? We split last year and have won more in recent times. This is not the same team that won 9 in a row but the Raiders are the same team that have not won more than 6 games since the '02 season. I guess if you wanna say Raiders winning is realistic then go ahead defending your stance on the Raiders.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

I don't like the negativity either, Canada, but when could we count on the chiefs to win their home games? I remember when.
    But tomorrow I am going to watch the game and my heart will be set on them winning because I do want them to win. I'm hoping that tomorrow they will bring a win to Arrowhead.
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

I am asking why it is "Realistic" to say the Raiders will win? We split last year and have won more in recent times. This is not the same team that won 9 in a row but the Raiders are the same team that have not won more than 6 games since the '02 season. I guess if you wanna say Raiders winning is realistic then go ahead defending your stance on the Raiders.
    What i am saying is that a guy giveing his opinion is just being realstic. Realistic to him might not be realistic to you. Its not nesseraly being negitive if he thinks that. I FULLEY EXPECT the chiefs to win tomorow he does not see it that way but thats how he sees it.

I believe you mathews, the chiefs will win!
    <a href=http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif target=_blank>http://i48.tinypic.com/2ihmnft.gif</a>

I will always say the Chiefs will beat the faders. The faders is our rival and they suck.
    But to be more "realistic" both teams have made improvements since last year. That being said, the faders suck and we will destroy them.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

Because it can easily be realistic. Two teams will go play the game and one of them will win. Neither team is a juggernaut, nor has either team looked any good at all for over two years.

I didn't see anyone saying that a pedicted Chiefs win was not realistic.

Perhaps saying that his pick was being realistic meant that he wouldn't feel like he was being honest if he said the Chiefs would win.

Therefore, whichever team you should happen to feel will honestly be the winner, is realistic.

Now that I have explained why that IS realistic, can you explain why you think it would be unrealistic?

As for my prediction of the game....

I can only take homefield advantage for the win. Chiefs 21 - 17.

Also, I forgot to quote the part of giving credit for one Chiefs TD to the defense, but wouldn't it more fair to award the defense with three of those points, and the offense with the other four?

My prediction is Chiefs win 28 - 13

Is not what is "realistic" a personal point of view? In my mind it is realistic to think that the Chiefs will win, in the minds of others just the opposite is the case, and we'd both be right. Barring a tie only one of them will win, but that doesn't mean that it was wrong of individuals to have thought the other team would win.

Yes!!! I am right! the Chiefs will win tomorrow! :)

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Because it can easily be realistic. Two teams will go play the game and one of them will win. Neither team is a juggernaut, nor has either team looked any good at all for over two years.

I didn't see anyone saying that a pedicted Chiefs win was not realistic.

Perhaps saying that his pick was being realistic meant that he wouldn't feel like he was being honest if he said the Chiefs would win.

Therefore, whichever team you should happen to feel will honestly be the winner, is realistic.

Now that I have explained why that IS realistic, can you explain why you think it would be unrealistic?

As for my prediction of the game....

I can only take homefield advantage for the win. Chiefs 21 - 17.

Also, I forgot to quote the part of giving credit for one Chiefs TD to the defense, but wouldn't it more fair to award the defense with three of those points, and the offense with the other four?
    So basically you predict a realistic chance that the faiders will fail to preform in a manner of play that will result in a unattainable win at the home of the team they are playing, who happen to be home for the said game, there for giving them, the home team a higher probability of winning because of fans.
    OR simply, CHIEF'S WILL WIN!!!!!!!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast