Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Is this bugging anyone else?

Default Is this bugging anyone else?

I have been watching espn the last few days and listing to sports raido and everytime they talk about the Chiefs raiders game this week they talk how good oakland looked monday. And how much they have improved because they kept San deigo close. Correct me if i am wrong but didnt the chiefs keep Baltimore close up till the end. Add to that baltimore is probley better then san deigo it just is driveing me nuts. hopefuly the chiefs shut up the "experts" this sunday GO CHIEFS.

Just look at it this way. If the Chiefs stop the run and Russell doesn't get lucky with a deep ball, we'll win. It's as simple as that against the Raiders.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

We will win in the morning. Russell is an overpaid jackass. Hayward-Bay is afraid that he cannot live up to his contract. Haley is a winner. Along with Pioli, he is raising a team of winners. Davis' boys do not have a chance.

No way the Raiders win in Arrowhead

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Because it can easily be realistic. Two teams will go play the game and one of them will win. Neither team is a juggernaut, nor has either team looked any good at all for over two years.

I didn't see anyone saying that a pedicted Chiefs win was not realistic.

Perhaps saying that his pick was being realistic meant that he wouldn't feel like he was being honest if he said the Chiefs would win.

Therefore, whichever team you should happen to feel will honestly be the winner, is realistic.

Now that I have explained why that IS realistic, can you explain why you think it would be unrealistic?

As for my prediction of the game....

I can only take homefield advantage for the win. Chiefs 21 - 17.

Also, I forgot to quote the part of giving credit for one Chiefs TD to the defense, but wouldn't it more fair to award the defense with three of those points, and the offense with the other four?
    Because its the Chiefs vs the f**kin Raiders and we are gonna kick their a$$. That is why its unrealistic. Sorry if I don't like people (fellow Chiefs fans) talking about the Raiders beating us at our home opener and then hearing how Realistic it is. Twist the definition of the word around as much as you like and justify it however you will, but if u come on these boards and say prediciting Raiders wins over the Chiefs is realistic, I am gonna argue with you EVERY time.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456