Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Is this bugging anyone else?

Default Is this bugging anyone else?

I have been watching espn the last few days and listing to sports raido and everytime they talk about the Chiefs raiders game this week they talk how good oakland looked monday. And how much they have improved because they kept San deigo close. Correct me if i am wrong but didnt the chiefs keep Baltimore close up till the end. Add to that baltimore is probley better then san deigo it just is driveing me nuts. hopefuly the chiefs shut up the "experts" this sunday GO CHIEFS.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I guess I should've specified. I checked out some Ravens forums and they weren't too pleased.

And come on guys, lay off Spectator, you guys should know better than that. He has an opinion like everyone else, and if he thinks the Raiders are gonna win, then you all should respect that.
    I no a couple of ravens fans who were not pleased at all with the game. and Spectator i am sure will here it if and when the chiefs win.

Quote Originally Posted by KCINNYC View Post
    Apparently you don't know that this is a Chiefs message board and we are playng the RAIDERS and you just said we are going to lose to the RAIDERS, our sworn enemy. I feel that you should apologize and then be stoned to death.
    Hey, spectator is realistic! The chiefs arent a team that we can honestly say that is a team that other teams shiver in their cleats over. I do admit that the chiefs are better than last season but hey, if I thought I could win alot betting against them I would but that doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I'm just realistic.

Chiefs will destroy the haters.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    ... I thought the defense played just fine til the 4th quarter when they were clearly worn out.
    Drat, so in other words they haven't worked on becoming a 4th quarter team.

Quote Originally Posted by julejules View Post
    Hey, spectator is realistic! The chiefs arent a team that we can honestly say that is a team that other teams shiver in their cleats over. I do admit that the chiefs are better than last season but hey, if I thought I could win alot betting against them I would but that doesn't mean I'm not a fan. I'm just realistic.
    I agree just becuse a guy is more realistic then most does not mean hes not a fan. I would never say chiefs wont be the raiders thought its happend many times and will probley happen again. GO CHIEFS!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by matthewschiefs View Post
    I agree just becuse a guy is more realistic then most does not mean hes not a fan. I would never say chiefs wont be the raiders thought its happend many times and will probley happen again. GO CHIEFS!!!!
    Why is saying we will lose realistic? Last I checked we split with the faiders last year and won 9 in a row against them before that. I would say predicting a faiders win is the exact opposite of being realistic. You are what we call "Negative" Big difference.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by julejules View Post
    Negative. Get off the glue
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Why is saying we will lose realistic? Last I checked we split with the faiders last year and won 9 in a row against them before that. I would say predicting a faiders win is the exact opposite of being realistic. You are what we call "Negative" Big difference.
    Actually, the streak ended in 07!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    simply put this is not the same football team that won 9 in a row. I was not saying that the raiders will win tomorow i was just saying if a guy thinks that the raiders were going to win then hes just being realistic and does not mean right away hes being negtive. The raiders will at some point beat the chiefs again it will happen thats realstic is what i was saying. HOPEFULY NOT FOR A LONG TIME TO COME.

Raiders can eat sh** and die and that is all I want to hear out of anyone on this site

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast