Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Tomarrows loser to finish in cellar

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Tomarrows loser to finish in cellar


    0 Not allowed!
    Well it's pretty obvious why I'm seeing a lot on this....Chargers win the Division at 8-8 maybe 9 wins,Broncos win 6,And us...well 3-5,And the Raiders will pull of 3-5 too.So really whoever losses tomarrow will finish in the Wine cellar.

    And funny thing it's a toss up.I think if we have a defence(just be there!)and don't turn over the ball...The raiders go back to the butt hole 0-2

    Guys it's time to let go of us going 8-8 not happening in a year

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    10,134
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 471
    Given: 78

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I would not be surprised at all if denver finshes with 3 or 4 wins. there not that good they won last week by a mirical but like the chiefs they have to play against the nfc east.

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by A.R. TTS View Post
    Well it's pretty obvious why I'm seeing a lot on this....Chargers win the Division at 8-8 maybe 9 wins,Broncos win 6,And us...well 3-5,And the Raiders will pull of 3-5 too.So really whoever losses tomarrow will finish in the Wine cellar.

    And funny thing it's a toss up.I think if we have a defence(just be there!)and don't turn over the ball...The raiders go back to the butt hole 0-2

    Guys it's time to let go of us going 8-8 not happening in a year
    I know we aren't going to be close to 8-8 although we could be surprised at how many games we win. I am praying that thiggie takes them farther than 2 games. How is the teams 4th quarter game, better than last season?
    I say that the raiders will win, not sure by how much though. I think the chiefs will give them a run for the money, though it won't be enough. I hope they prove me wrong.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    415
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 2

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by julejules View Post
    I know we aren't going to be close to 8-8 although we could be surprised at how many games we win. I am praying that thiggie takes them farther than 2 games. How is the teams 4th quarter game, better than last season?
    I say that the raiders will win, not sure by how much though. I think the chiefs will give them a run for the money, though it won't be enough. I hope they prove me wrong.
    What?? Thigpen isn't playing unless Croyle goes down. And I KNOW WE WONT EVEN BE CLOSE TO 8-8 to me would translate to maybe five wins max... yet WE COULD BE SUPRISED BY HOW MANY GAMES WE WIN... How many would that be?
    GO CHIEFS!!!

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    What?? Thigpen isn't playing unless Croyle goes down. And I KNOW WE WONT EVEN BE CLOSE TO 8-8 to me would translate to maybe five wins max... yet WE COULD BE SUPRISED BY HOW MANY GAMES WE WIN... How many would that be?
    You mean fragile Croyle? Wait a minute, What I saw of the game last week it was Thiggie as quarterback. Why in Dicken's hell was Croyle be playing???

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    2,552
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 113
    Given: 162

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by julejules View Post
    You mean fragile Croyle? Wait a minute, What I saw of the game last week it was Thiggie as quarterback. Why in Dicken's hell was Croyle be playing???
    Where have you been man? Croyle was the QB for 99% of the game. Thigpen came in for a couple plays to run the ball out of a "Wildcat" variant.

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Sioux Falls, SD
    Posts
    320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    you watched all of 1 play?? it was short lived...

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    you watched all of 1 play?? it was short lived...
    Sorry, I guess that was all I saw, Thiggie playing.

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,148
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 255
    Given: 451

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    ...Still think it's way too early in the season to predict exactly what our w/l record will be. Having said thus: I don't think that too many here are real delusional about our success or lack thereof.


  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2008
    Posts
    19
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by julejules View Post
    Sorry, I guess that was all I saw, Thiggie playing.
    Unfortunately I had a family thing to go to but the little bit I saw of the game, it was Thiggie as Q.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Still think it's way too early in the season to predict exactly what our w/l record will be. Having said thus: I don't think that too many here are real delusional about our success or lack thereof.
    I agree. All I want to see is more than 2(am I right?)wins. I am tired of people dissing the chiefs lately. I am being realistic in saying I don't expect much from the chiefs this year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What do you do with Mr.Loser?
    By D.A.S. in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 07:16 PM
  2. Chiefs putting the L in loser
    By greg3564 in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 11-18-2008, 10:46 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •