Page 26 of 34 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Officail Chiefs vs Faiders game thread

Default Officail Chiefs vs Faiders game thread

Post all game comments here to save a million threads

ther Faiders suck and still pull it out
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?type=sigpic&userid=1540&dateline=1380047  325]

The game never should have been that close at the end.

Quote Originally Posted by A.R. TTS View Post
    lucky lefty you better just start putting our losses in your sig,were never hanna win a game....we won't be the first to go 0-16 atleast
    that's only for vanderlay....we have a season long bet every week w/ the chiefs and dirty birds....this game was you guys to win....i was getting bombarded w/ stfu comments but i'll say it again, not that its all talent but hailey is not the guy to rest your coaching hopes on....Bowe should've been getting looked at more than he was this game....LJ is done (thanks to Herm)....but Wade is gonna be the safety valve for Cassel that Welker was for him last yr....Flowers is gonna be great...lost of promise but Hailey is not that guy that's gonna take them there.....and yes i am misspelling his name on purpose....sorry if i'm crushing anyones hopes or w/e but it is what it is...and i'm NOT TROLLING

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    CAssel is a JOKE like I have said all along he is a system QB for NE and they knew it thats why they let him go soo cheap
    If you can't blame the last game on Croyle, you certainly cannot blame this game on Cassel. Aside from some confusion early on, Cassel played a great game. It is hard to make up for penalties on every drive.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

O say can you kill us!?!?!
    We suck raider fan's
    Why can't we win a game,
    Against the worst team in history!!!

Official chiefs song

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    that's only for vanderlay....we have a season long bet every week w/ the chiefs and dirty birds....this game was you guys to win....i was getting bombarded w/ stfu comments but i'll say it again, not that its all talent but hailey is not the guy to rest your coaching hopes on....Bowe should've been getting looked at more than he was this game....LJ is done (thanks to Herm)....but Wade is gonna be the safety valve for Cassel that Welker was for him last yr....Flowers is gonna be great...lost of promise but Hailey is not that guy that's gonna take them there.....and yes i am misspelling his name on purpose....sorry if i'm crushing anyones hopes or w/e but it is what it is...and i'm NOT TROLLING
    PISS off that video was uncalled for..go to the falcon site and feel free to never come in here again, your a instigating Troll looking to start chit!!!!!

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

At least 5 people need to clean out their lockers after this one. This is sickening, after Cassel hit that QB to Bowe I thought .. wow the Chiefs finally found a way to win instead of a way to lose. Called it way way to quick. I'm not feeling so good right now.

Today is the day that I realize that my 9-7 prediction is soooooo far off, we will be lucky to win 5 this year if that game is any indication. Sad defense did good... till it mattered, had a fair week last week against a far superior opponent then this crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    Add another one to a close game lost. This time chalk it up to that missed field goal opportunity and wore down secondary.
    Haley needs an Offensive Coordinator, that was a dumb call to try and get off another play with such short time before the half. Seriously, that is why a Head Coach, especially a first time head coach should not be calling the plays.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

It's gonna be a Long Season

I saw some Desire on Cassel .. but WTF with Haley .. Poor decisions don' t you think ?

Besides Our D can even put some pressure on the Lame Russel

It was good to see L. Johnson at least give an effort for the team.

C'mon Haley calling the Offensive ...

He show a poor management today ..
    i.e. That stupid call before half time

I don't get it why our best Defensive Player is on the 3rd Team, I don't get it why top take so long to involve D. Bowe
    into the game.

Ndukwe played decent I thought. But the penalties were the killer. Especially the late hit call. That was absolutely the dumbest thing anyone could do; jump on a quarterback that was on the ground with a Chief on top of him.

The Chiefs beat the Chiefs today, and that's going to be a recurring theme for this season.