Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Officail Chiefs vs Faiders game thread

Default Officail Chiefs vs Faiders game thread

Post all game comments here to save a million threads

Quote Originally Posted by mrdurandt1 View Post
    I have been a fan for 17 years, but I think it's time to dismantle the whole team and get some amateur replacements like in the movie. It seams that everyone they bring in is seriously incompetent. Or somebody please wake up Scot and tell him to get an offensive line. Ever since 2005 we have no offensive line. They are just wasting money and time on those players. Get 5 metal barrels to stand there, they will play better.
    Dude, seriously, what do you think we have on this team now? I can see another 30 who could be gone after this year. All we have now are younger players (err, replacements)

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    To top the stupid weekend off Shaub gets Full Monty 50 fantacy points?? WTF ..this is by far my worst weekend of the year and Lefty needs a ARS kicking..
    I live & work on Ft Leavenworth so if you're in the area, stop on by Bldg 61....w/e clown, just because someone has a "critical" comment on your beloved chiefs, you want to get all homotional...i've dropped plenty of praise on them with the exception of Hailey and a couple questionable personnel moves....honestly, Hailey better start looking for those 22 players off the street ASAP

Cassel isnt the QB for the team either he made way more bone head plays then Brodie and brodie handled the rush better then Cassel not even close between last week and this week. Brodie hands down. Cassell lost a game brodie kept us in one.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    I live & work on Ft Leavenworth so if you're in the area, stop on by Bldg 61....w/e clown, just because someone has a "critical" comment on your beloved chiefs, you want to get all homotional...i've dropped plenty of praise on them with the exception of Hailey and a couple questionable personnel moves
    Enjoy ur BAn...see ya..

Disappointing. Leggett, Cassel, Bowe, Vrabel, Flowers and Carr all showed up and played like they wanted it - Everyone else looked like they were chasing butterflies. Personally I hope they scrap that whole offensive line and start from scratch next season, if anything just to get a message across.

Yup. Cassel's the best guy out of the QBs on the roster. How many first down throws did Matt make that got called back? 3? 4?

Don't forget the drops. That's another 3 incompletions.

Throwing the ball deep for the second pick was a bad decision though. So was throwing into the flat instead of the endzone (our out of bounds) right before the half. That can't happen anymore if we're going to win any games this year.

Quote Originally Posted by lucky_lefty View Post
    I live & work on Ft Leavenworth so if you're in the area, stop on by Bldg 61....w/e clown, just because someone has a "critical" comment on your beloved chiefs, you want to get all homotional...i've dropped plenty of praise on them with the exception of Hailey and a couple questionable personnel moves....honestly, Hailey better start looking for those 22 players off the street ASAP
    Bah, stow the testosterone.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Cassel isnt the QB for the team either he made way more bone head plays then Brodie and brodie handled the rush better then Cassel not even close between last week and this week. Brodie hands down. Cassell lost a game brodie kept us in one.
    WTF are you smoking is more like the question! Your game analysis is worse than my kids. Are you secretly Jason Whitlock in disguise, because you write in a very similar fashion.

Sorry im just a lil pissy after that loss, and minus the couple of interceptions and questionable passes, I think Cassel played great and showed alot of promise.

we all are a lot pissy thats for sure.. I cannot believe you guys would rather bash other chief fans rather then get all over left for the chit he pulled at the end of the game..

we all are a lot pissy thats for sure.. I cannot believe you guys would rather bash other chief fans rather then get all over left for the chit he pulled at the end of the game..
    Sorry didn't see what he posted until now, i usually ignore ducktards!