Page 32 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334 LastLast

Thread: Officail Chiefs vs Faiders game thread

Default Officail Chiefs vs Faiders game thread

Post all game comments here to save a million threads

remember as far as our offensive line this week we played a team not with not nearly as good of A d-LINE AS last week.

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I thought Cassell played like she-ite

Watching him lawn dart several passes in the flat in the second quarter had me scratching my chin.

Defensively, holding your opponent to 13 points, and their leading rusher to 35 yards is pretty good. Russell was fairly ineffective as well, and we sacked him twice. Maybe DJ will get to start again after having an INT in wk.1 and a sack in wk.2

LJ rushed better, line seemed improved, but Cassell... Not exactly looking like $60 Million worth in his KC debut. Maybe a little rusty- we'll see next week.

My pleasant surprise? Bobby Wade. Welcome to KC, Mr. Wade.

jb
    Totally agree. Also I will add in that the Oline has been better each week. since Ndukwe became the starting RT.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Please at least try to say something intelligent.
    well that wouldnt work for you because your are already throwing it in the tank

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    I thought Cassell played like she-ite

Watching him lawn dart several passes in the flat in the second quarter had me scratching my chin.

Defensively, holding your opponent to 13 points, and their leading rusher to 35 yards is pretty good. Russell was fairly ineffective as well, and we sacked him twice. Maybe DJ will get to start again after having an INT in wk.1 and a sack in wk.2

LJ rushed better, line seemed improved, but Cassell... Not exactly looking like $60 Million worth in his KC debut. Maybe a little rusty- we'll see next week.

My pleasant surprise? Bobby Wade. Welcome to KC, Mr. Wade.

jb
    I think your off on Cassel. He was rusty on some throws, but that should be expected, really today is his first game of the year. I also feel Cassel has much better pocket presence than any Chiefs QB since Green. He doesn't get happy feet and get shook up easily. He plays tough and seemed to play pretty smart as well.
    http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/image.php?u=2574&type=sigpic&dateline=1233413652

Quote Originally Posted by warcrychief View Post
    well that wouldnt work for you because your are already throwing it in the tank
    If we can't win a game where we win the ToP battle by 3-1, out gain them in yardage by 3-1, how in the world are we supposed to win a game.

Not to mention, we just lost against one of the worst QBs in the history of the NFL.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    remember as far as our offensive line this week we played a team not with not nearly as good of A d-LINE AS last week.
    That's being a little nitpicky there. How many teams have as good a D line as the Ravens? How many offensive lines look good against the Ravens?

And if you want to say that then it makes Cassel look even worse because he didn't have to face that pass rush or that secondary.

And you could also say that this weeks defense doesn't count because they aren't as good as the Ravens.

In fact you could use that rationale to discredit anything good that came from this game.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    I think your off on Cassel. He was rusty on some throws, but that should be expected, really today is his first game of the year. I also feel Cassel has much better pocket presence than any Chiefs QB since Green. He doesn't get happy feet and get shook up easily. He plays tough and seemed to play pretty smart as well.
    Loved that he played like a leader and with tons of emotion, like that first down he did the tomahawk chop. Now we need to get this team HATING the Raiders like the teams of old.

I am wondering how the Crowd was today, did they show up to play or was it similar to last year. KC used to have the best crowd in all of football, but I had heard they kinda lost the emotion last year. Just another one of the services Hermie offers, Get over it!!

The penilty against us on Russel kept them alive and was a bad foul. that should have been the end of the game there. twice we have played in games that we are in and just missed our chances. this isnt a team that cant score. this was Casses first game and you think the sky is falling. once he gets on the same page as his WR's things will be better.

I would bet money that all of you who say how good Cassel played today would be roasting Brodie if he had played the exact same game.
    I'm all for letting the guy gel with the team and hope that he will be the QB for our team for years to come but he did not play well this game.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefsfreak4life View Post
    You must have missed where I said he may have just been rusty, so we'll see how he does next week.

He definitely has the ability to improvise, and that's good, but I watched him spike way too many throws, and mismanage the clock at the end of the first half by throwing to a guy way too far in bounds with no time outs left. I believe even a field goal would have made this a more interesting game, eh?

Come on, Three7's, don't quit on me now! You were pretty upbeat this week- don't turn on the panic machine now. We'll get some wins out of this year.

Write it down- I think we can beat Pittsburgh.

jb