Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Trade Dwayne Bowe

Default Trade Dwayne Bowe

ok so we saved part of Tonys ceerer so let's not suficate all of his.Poor Bowe sits there not being thrown to.Save his ceerer

Not to sound mean but dang

I wont condone what was said to start this thread... But after going through what we just went through... Any and everyone has the right to vent. Being a chiefs fan has been a one way relationship for toooooo long. And I for one am ****ing tired of it. Today was just emabarassing... And I am ashamed of the chiefs. Tomorrow I know that I will snap out of it. But bottom line the fact that people get on here and post proves that they are fans and care... But everyone handles this **** differently.

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    I wont condone what was said to start this thread... But after going through what we just went through... Any and everyone has the right to vent. Being a chiefs fan has been a one way relationship for toooooo long. And I for one am ****ing tired of it. Today was just emabarassing... And I am ashamed of the chiefs. Tomorrow I know that I will snap out of it. But bottom line the fact that people get on here and post proves that they are fans and care... But everyone handles this **** differently.
    well said and i concurr.. we are fans and care thats why we get so emotional. And people like the falcon fan lefty needs to get banned for saying what he said and posting that vid when the faiders scored. people like that should not be welcome here.

Agreed. I saw that and decided not to get involved. I am way too pissed off to post rationally...

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    Sometimes I care so much it hurts, it just hurts.

K now that I got that out, yes I agree with what you said, normally I try to find the good in games, and even though all in all I feel today was a good game, I just cant see anything good to take out of it good.

Good teams dont lose games they should win.
    Good teams dont dominate and then lose.
    Good teams dont find ways to steal defeat out of the jaws of victory.
    Good teams DONT lose to the Raiders at home.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Oh yea btw as bad as today was, I still see so much more hope then at any time during the Hermie years. It is just so hard waiting for the wins and it feels like they will never come.

Quote Originally Posted by A.R. TTS View Post
    Trade him so he gets credit for what he does
    Hey look, if you trade Bowe so he can be a star somewhere it will only make us worse.

Every team coming in here knows that Bowe is the real threat at receiver, so they concentrate on ways to shut him down. Since we really have no one else to play, they can effectively shut down the passing game pretty easily.

I think today we had some good play by Wade, and that is because the team was seeing Bowe as the real threat. You will also notice a lot of passes going out to the running backs, again, because Bowe was being covered.

Once we beat a team or two by using players other than Bowe, then you will see more from Bowe, but until we can get some play from the others on this team, Bowe will be removed from that equation.

If you trade him, we get WAY WAY worse as a team.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Speaking of Bowe, did you see the play in the 2nd qtr where Cassel scrambled out of the pocket to the left and Bowe pasted that linebacker with a shoulder to shoulder block? Good lord!
    Looked like a page out of a Hines Ward playbook.
    Right on.

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post
    Speaking of Bowe, did you see the play in the 2nd qtr where Cassel scrambled out of the pocket to the left and Bowe pasted that linebacker with a shoulder to shoulder block? Good lord!
    Looked like a page out of a Hines Ward playbook.
    Right on.
    I decided to buy a Bowe jersey after that play.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    I decided to buy a Bowe jersey after that play.
    I'm with ya...

Quote Originally Posted by A.R. TTS View Post
    ok so we saved part of Tonys ceerer so let's not suficate all of his.Poor Bowe sits there not being thrown to.Save his ceerer

Not to sound mean but dang
    So you think that we should trade all our good players to other teams? You are joking right?

You don't sound mean, u sound like an idiot.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast