Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: When do you think we could get our 1st Win

Question When do you think we could get our 1st Win

Next games .. Philly, Giants, Dallas,Skins and the Bolts before our Bye Week ..

Do you see any chance to get a Win befores our Bye week ??

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    just cause we paid a guy 26million doesnt mean we have a QB magically..Look at LJ he got paid and the last 2 years has been one of the worst backs in the league, yea he got 78yds rushing today but we pay him for 100+ yds a week.
    I have to agree with you. I'm not sold on Cassel yet. He has yet to prove anything yet. Hell, Croyle's had better games this preseason and regular season than he has so far. And that ain't saying much.

Jamaal Charles. University of Texas.

Look what haley took over. 6 wins in 2 seasons. Cassel has not had a full practice all week. Yes it could have gone better. But the fact is it was better than last week and with Cassel in practice full time after today he will get better. Our Dline & Oline showed improvement and I would expect them to get better with each and every week. So lets just give em all a chance. Yes, changes could be made before the deadline and we do have extra money in the bank so lets see what happens.

Another thing to think about is these games early in the season don't mean to much. Well they do, but its not how you start, its about how you finish.

In the mean time, these early season games can help us bend and shape us into a championship team, of course it will probably take more than 1 season since Herm really made things messy in there
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Another thing to think about is these games early in the season don't mean to much. Well they do, but its not how you start, its about how you finish.

In the mean time, these early season games can help us bend and shape us into a championship team, of course it will probably take more than 1 season since Herm really made things messy in there
    I'm not mad about being 0-2, if that's all it was then it would be nothing. It's the schedule coming up that's just got me scared to death.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I'm not mad about being 0-2, if that's all it was then it would be nothing. It's the schedule coming up that's just got me scared to death.
    We don't get a win again until maybe the Jaguars after the bye week. We are in for some serious hurt the next 5 games.

I would not be surprised to see us not win a game until Week 15 against the Browns.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

The optimism here is overwhelming....

Hey, the good news is we play Cleveland at home and right now, they are the only team that looks worse than we do.

I would like to think we can beat Denver, but after today, that might be just a dream. I think our best bets for wins this season are going to come in from Jacksonville, Cleveland and maybe Denver.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Hey, the good news is we play Cleveland at home and right now, they are the only team that looks worse than we do.

I would like to think we can beat Denver, but after today, that might be just a dream. I think our best bets for wins this season are going to come in from Jacksonville, Cleveland and maybe Denver.
    Oakland in their place? The Skins don't look too good either, but that's on the road.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

we might be able to beat philly if they play like they did today

I would say Philly also.
    SHUT IT

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast