Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: When do you think we could get our 1st Win

Question When do you think we could get our 1st Win

Next games .. Philly, Giants, Dallas,Skins and the Bolts before our Bye Week ..

Do you see any chance to get a Win befores our Bye week ??

I say the Eagles also, but then again... I say this every week before the team we are about to play. The eagles didn't look to sharp today and I think there is a good chance for a win. Plus I am going to the game and I would love to see them win.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    just cause we paid a guy 26million doesnt mean we have a QB magically..Look at LJ he got paid and the last 2 years has been one of the worst backs in the league, yea he got 78yds rushing today but we pay him for 100+ yds a week.
    But it means they are dedicated to him. Jesus, it was the guy's first F'ing game and you want to draft a QB. That is not going to happen. His first game, with an OL that is't in the top 10, he did fine. ran a lot, made some good plays. Give the guy a chance. IT WAS HIS FIRST GAME!!!!! Nothing magic about it. I know you're mad about the game, so am I, but this is just stupid.

Quote Originally Posted by drstandley31 View Post
    But it means they are dedicated to him. Jesus, it was the guy's first F'ing game and you want to draft a QB. That is not going to happen. His first game, with an OL that is't in the top 10, he did fine. ran a lot, made some good plays. Give the guy a chance. IT WAS HIS FIRST GAME!!!!! Nothing magic about it. I know you're mad about the game, so am I, but this is just stupid.

L J made more good runs than flubs, unlike Cassel. last 2 years he carried the ball 40 times a game into 9 man lines usually getting hit 3yds behind the line just as he got the ball. and yes he too must earn his pay, although he was not great today he was solid, again unlike Cassel.

LJ actually was very good. It doesn't show up quite as much in the stats because he had a lot of runs for losses, but he did have quite a few for 10+ yards.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

All i can say is any given Sunday. Why give up all hope for the season after a rough (close) couple of games.

Lets face the facts: we damn near beat a team who is looking awfully powerful this year (Baltimore). We should have beat the Raiders, who have in fact got quite a bit better (see seymour addition, amazing depth at rb, emerging star te, and more).

We will pull out some wins, probably not going to be pretty, but we will get it done, one way or another. Do you think Scott Pioli or Todd Haley came here to be lousy, or mediocre? NO, it just takes some time.

Quote Originally Posted by chiefnut View Post
    L J made more good runs than flubs, unlike Cassel. last 2 years he carried the ball 40 times a game into 9 man lines usually getting hit 3yds behind the line just as he got the ball. and yes he too must earn his pay, although he was not great today he was solid, again unlike Cassel.
    Yeah more int's than td's is never good. And not throwing the ball away at the end of the half was costly. But it was his 1st game as a Chief and I expect better things from Cassel in Philly.
    SHUT IT

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Garilla View Post
    All i can say is any given Sunday. Why give up all hope for the season after a rough (close) couple of games.

Lets face the facts: we damn near beat a team who is looking awfully powerful this year (Baltimore). We should have beat the Raiders, who have in fact got quite a bit better (see seymour addition, amazing depth at rb, emerging star te, and more).

We will pull out some wins, probably not going to be pretty, but we will get it done, one way or another. Do you think Scott Pioli or Todd Haley came here to be lousy, or mediocre? NO, it just takes some time.
    Just hurts man, just hurts.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by jb908 View Post
    I say the Eagles also, but then again... I say this every week before the team we are about to play. The eagles didn't look to sharp today and I think there is a good chance for a win. Plus I am going to the game and I would love to see them win.
    ME TOO EVEN WHEN WE STINK!!!

I guess I won't say I told........................

Pathetic!

Next Game Is A Win

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast