Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast

Thread: When do you think we could get our 1st Win

Question When do you think we could get our 1st Win

Next games .. Philly, Giants, Dallas,Skins and the Bolts before our Bye Week ..

Do you see any chance to get a Win befores our Bye week ??

Quote Originally Posted by alexim58 View Post
    When do you think we could get our 1st Win

Sunday October 11, 2019???

j/k

It's a question, at this point, that is impossible, at least for me, to try to determine.

I think it's definitely possible against the Redskins, in the "tribe war game"

jb

If we don't beat the redskins then maybe we'll beat Cleveland and if we don't mess around we can beat Oakland and MAYBE denver at home.

Against the raider and the Skins. I hope...

I think you guys have a realistic chance of beating the cowboys this week. Haley is a good coach who, as many of you said, needs experience. If you give him time he will be a good coach for you.

If you don't believe me do you think the NFL will let us Trade? I'll take Todd Haley over Wade Phillips any day of the week.

You will win this weekend, trust me. Romo doesn't have any confidence and Wade is the son of a Bum. As a life long Cowboys I've never seen a team with their talent come up short so many times.

Quote Originally Posted by loyalchief91 View Post
    I say the Skins but that's it.
    that's a pretty good defense, I honestly don't think there is game that we should win a whole lot of things are gonna have to come together. 'The only good thing I will say is Jimmy Johnsnon (I think) went 1-15 his first year and then the 90s dynasty was built...one could only hope. Johnosn was known for his Ego to.

Quote Originally Posted by nigeriannightmare View Post
    that's a pretty good defense, I honestly don't think there is game that we should win a whole lot of things are gonna have to come together. 'The only good thing I will say is Jimmy Johnsnon (I think) went 1-15 his first year and then the 90s dynasty was built...one could only hope. Johnosn was known for his Ego to.
    Utter nonsense that there's no game on our schedule this year that we can win.

Cleveland is awful, and with division games, it's anyone's guess. We can beat the Raiders or Broncos. I don't even rule out being able to beat the Chargers.

The second half of our schedule is much better for the possibility of wins than the front half.

jb

Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post
    Utter nonsense that there's no game on our schedule this year that we can win.

Cleveland is awful, and with division games, it's anyone's guess. We can beat the Raiders or Broncos. I don't even rule out being able to beat the Chargers.

The second half of our schedule is much better for the possibility of wins than the front half.

jb
    We lost to the raiders at home, who in turn were beat down by the broncos, the jaguars are no pushover and cleveland lost to cinci in OT, have you seen us play this year. Even in games where we lead in every statistical category for offense we lose. That takes talent my friend.

What is utter nonsense is assuming we will win one game just because, what and when have they shown us they can win.

What, we have lost 26 out of the last 28 even the Lions have faired better over that stretch. I think people need to learn to call a spade a spade, and we are not a very good footballteam, deal with it.

I say the Chargers. They are terrible on defense and especially the run defense so Larry Johnson can run thru them. The Chiefs defense will have to step up and stop Phillip Rivers though because the Chargers have had little or no run offense.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 345678 LastLast