Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: sick of excuses

Default sick of excuses

i am sick of the positive threads. we just lost to the raiders at arrowhead nothing positive about that at all.we are 0-2 nothing posiitive about that at all. we are a higher class franchise than that. all i have heard the last three years is yeah we lost but here is the positive, there is no positve this losing crap is unacceptable. and this being ok with having a losing record year in and year is bullsh#t we are the chiefs not some mediocre franchise i know not all is to blame but after a lost like this to see anybody post a thread about anything positive is a losing mantality unaacceptable [if you can not tell this lost pisses me off]

Quote Originally Posted by DAVANN View Post
    The biggest problem with the Chiefs is they have no identity. Ravens-defense, Cards-offense, Steelers-D, etc. We are rebuilding both sides of the ball at once, and have been doing so since Vermeil and Trent green were here and hanging 35 every game. Carl killed us, and it will take a couple years to BUILD a true team.

Absolutely agree, it will not happen over night.

dont worry we'll win next week!!

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i agree with you saying the team is headed towards the right direction i love pioli and haley.but to say we are two games in a rebuild is just being blind,it has been a few years since we had a winning record if i recall. all i am saying is this franchise holds a higher standard than chokeland. and just because we have a new coach and gm does not mean this is only are first year of rebuilding it has been going on for the last three years now we should be farther along than we are. i have no doubt we will get there but i am getting sick of being at the bottom of the barrell and so should you.
    It is a rebuilding year. The last two years were under CP and Herm. It obviously failed. It is clear that Pioli and Haley are trying to weed out those players as soon as they can instead of later.

The Chiefs started completely over, but gutting the crap Herm Edwards started. It is only 2 games of this rebuild.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123