Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: sick of excuses

Hybrid View

Default sick of excuses

i am sick of the positive threads. we just lost to the raiders at arrowhead nothing positive about that at all.we are 0-2 nothing posiitive about that at all. we are a higher class franchise than that. all i have heard the last three years is yeah we lost but here is the positive, there is no positve this losing crap is unacceptable. and this being ok with having a losing record year in and year is bullsh#t we are the chiefs not some mediocre franchise i know not all is to blame but after a lost like this to see anybody post a thread about anything positive is a losing mantality unaacceptable [if you can not tell this lost pisses me off]

On a positive note, Tank and Dorsey are showing up nicely. TJ finally got A tackle... ugh.

Of course it pisses all of us off. Remember we did lose against them last year at home. Soon we will be heading in the right direction.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    Of course it pisses all of us off. Remember we did lose against them last year at home. Soon we will be heading in the right direction.
    we have been saying that for a few years now. i will keep a positive note because haley and pioli sure have us feeling like this time will be differant. and i like what we are doing on defense. but the offense has me concerned bowe is the play maker/differance maker and we are way to conservative with him especially in the first and second quarter.

Quote Originally Posted by slc chief View Post
    i am sick of the positive threads. we just lost to the raiders at arrowhead nothing positive about that at all.we are 0-2 nothing posiitive about that at all. we are a higher class franchise than that. all i have heard the last three years is yeah we lost but here is the positive, there is no positve this losing crap is unacceptable. and this being ok with having a losing record year in and year is bullsh#t we are the chiefs not some mediocre franchise i know not all is to blame but after a lost like this to see anybody post a thread about anything positive is a losing mantality unaacceptable [if you can not tell this lost pisses me off]
    I am just as upset/depressed about this game as anyone. But I did see some postives. Again this is a game the chiefs had no business loseing and the raiders had no business even being in at the end of the game. Theres A LOT to be upset about but there are some things the chiefs can look at as postives. GO CHIEFS!!!!

i gotta admit, after the Bowe touchdown, i thought, "Yeah, we got this in the bag..."
    But a little voice deeeeep in the back of my head was saying, "Remember, this IS the Chiefs..." Sure enough, more of the same. And what makes it worse is "Traitor Gonzalez" is ripping it up in Atlanta. Thanks Scott!

After watching the game today (and then watching parts of it again) I grow a bit concerned about Cassel. On one hand, yes, I think he's a decent QB. But he was the most sacked QB in the NFL last year, and at least part of the reason why was exposed today. He can't make a decision in the pocket, he takes too long to go through his reads and usually just ends up dumping it off to his release valve. He ends up holding the ball too long.

Anyone else notice this?

Quote Originally Posted by Stumplifter View Post
    After watching the game today (and then watching parts of it again) I grow a bit concerned about Cassel. On one hand, yes, I think he's a decent QB. But he was the most sacked QB in the NFL last year, and at least part of the reason why was exposed today. He can't make a decision in the pocket, he takes too long to go through his reads and usually just ends up dumping it off to his release valve. He ends up holding the ball too long.

Anyone else notice this?
    Yes, I mentioned this a few times in the game thread. He seems more worried about the possibility of getting sacked more than getting the ball out on time. Many times he was running from "ghost" pressure. But then there were several other times he was immediately going to his checkdown in the flat. (you know, the same one that cost us three before the half).
    I still see some people on here talking like the oline didn't play well and that is just silly. For the vast majority of the game he had plenty of time to throw.

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

good things and bad things came from this game. The old say ing excuses are like a$$holes,everybody has them. We have 53 of them. But what do except, we are rebuilding,,,,the last 3 years.
    Till Clarkie opens up his pocketbook and brings in some talent this team will have trouble.We dont have enough talent.
    That being said, i`ll will watch them till the end. GO CHIEFS.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Oh no no... can't put the Gonzalez trade all on Scott- He wanted traded

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast