Thread: Tony G makes that catch....

Default Tony G makes that catch....

.....and you all know that diving attempt of a catch in the end zone would have been snagged by Tony G and you know it...A new baby and another full tim gig gives me little time to post but with a new season in full swing I will sacrifice sleep to talk about the chiefs.

Wasn't real fond of taking two time outs on one drive to get a field goal attempt. Wasnt real fond of not getting points on the board with 2 minutes left in the second quarter, not gonna lie it reminded me of Herm a little.

Boys and girls we are in for a long season, gotta realize there's a good chance we start 0-6, 3 of those NFC teams can flat out play some football. With that said I am gonna be at the Dallas game next fring up the grill, drinking some beer with fellow fans and opponents, losing my voice yelling at the griefs...I mean cheifs!!

Yeah im sorry to say but hopes have dropped dramatically. :( I just hope we get a 4-12 record AT THE LEAST!!!

But then Atlanta would have scored 14 more points I wish he was still here but he is not so don't waste your time playing the what ifs game we need to get over losing Tony and move on.