Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Philly,,here we come!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Philly,,here we come!

No McNabb, their defense isnt what it use to be. I even here Westbrook mightbe out.
    If the defense can play as good as they did against the faiders, with out the prevent and cut atleast half their yellow flags, they have a chance to stop them.
    Cassel wont be as rusty,and make better decessions.
    And hopefully the flags wont fly as much. The offense line,not great, but it seemed for the most part gave Cassel sometime to throw, can do it again.
    Lj seed to run alittle better also.
    I know i`m a homer sometimes but they wontbe looking at us as hard and we might, i say might, sneak out with a win.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

To win this game we are going to need a special teams score and or defensive score. It will be tough but we are getting a very beat up Eagles team. I hate to admit this but without a non offensive score i see a loss comin.

I personally have a hard time deciding what will happen this week. I think the Chiefs can have a chance in this game.

Having said that, their passing game could give us problems (they still run a version of the West Coast right?). Teams that run a lot of short quick passes could be a big achilles heel for our defense. I think they need to give DJ more playing time. I think he is probably athletic enough to keep up with some of the underneath receivers.

I know their backup had three picks last week, but I did not see the game or any highlights, so I do not know what kind of attempts he was making. That and there had to be a lot more pressure to score against New Orleans than there will be against us.

Offensively, I think we can make some progress against the Philly D, from what I have heard. Even in the preseason they were having big questions about the D. Whether or not the Chiefs can make consistent plays without making mistakes is a big question mark now.

Anyhow, that is a synopsis on some of my thoughts about this game. In the end, I personally think we might break through with a win this week, but I do not feel as confident as I did about the Raiders game, and we all saw how that turned out. I am just trying to remember that its not all about the final score this year, but about progress. I try to remember the saying "its always darkest before the dawn". It felt pretty dark Sunday and then all week here. I am just not sure if we are at just past midnight or closer to 6 AM right before the sun comes up.

Quote Originally Posted by garciakcfan View Post
    Any Given Sunday....

Yup; aint whether ya win or lose....er, umm, well ok maybe it is whether you win or lose... j/k.

We will win this game!

Lets hope and pray for a win. At the start of the season this was diffidently a loss but now we have a chance.

We have to play like we did against Balt. if you can we have a chance.

anyone know why the spread isnt out for this game yet?

Quote Originally Posted by jackofspades89 View Post
    anyone know why the spread isnt out for this game yet?
    Might be waiting to see if Vick is named Starting QB or not

Quote Originally Posted by obsessed View Post
    Might be waiting to see if Vick is named Starting QB or not
    Some places have it. I saw it yesterday at -3 but today I see it at -9.5 so something changed, maybe Philly made an announcement or two?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    No McNabb, their defense isnt what it use to be. I even here Westbrook mightbe out.
    If the defense can play as good as they did against the faiders, with out the prevent and cut atleast half their yellow flags, they have a chance to stop them.
    Cassel wont be as rusty,and make better decessions.
    And hopefully the flags wont fly as much. The offense line,not great, but it seemed for the most part gave Cassel sometime to throw, can do it again.
    Lj seed to run alittle better also.
    I know i`m a homer sometimes but they wontbe looking at us as hard and we might, i say might, sneak out with a win.
    What are you smoking? The Eagles are not the "faders", or the bendover broncos, and whatever else bad team is in your horrific division. Our worst team, the Redskins, would be your best team in that college level division.
    Get a grip, The eagles will be playing with their backups and on crutches and will easily beat the Mexican chiefs by 2 + TDs
    Remember in '06 when KC was a respectable team and my Birdz came in and gave your team a 24-6 handicap only to comeback smash your team and make the red sea part. I love watching that game on NFL NETWORK HAHAHA

Quote Originally Posted by mad555 View Post
    What are you smoking? The Eagles are not the "faders", or the bendover broncos, and whatever else bad team is in your horrific division. Our worst team, the Redskins, would be your best team in that college level division.
    Get a grip, The eagles will be playing with their backups and on crutches and will easily beat the Mexican chiefs by 2 + TDs
    Well...rather than reply with thoughts verbally, I'll simply allow images rather than words to speak. I believe visuals will be more comprehendable in this case, haha.

And the final outcome in visual reply thought...assuming you'll 'get' the visual, haha

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast