Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Philly,,here we come!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Philly,,here we come!

No McNabb, their defense isnt what it use to be. I even here Westbrook mightbe out.
    If the defense can play as good as they did against the faiders, with out the prevent and cut atleast half their yellow flags, they have a chance to stop them.
    Cassel wont be as rusty,and make better decessions.
    And hopefully the flags wont fly as much. The offense line,not great, but it seemed for the most part gave Cassel sometime to throw, can do it again.
    Lj seed to run alittle better also.
    I know i`m a homer sometimes but they wontbe looking at us as hard and we might, i say might, sneak out with a win.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Do you register a new account at a team's forum every week? Sounds like fun. Not really.

Quote Originally Posted by mad555 View Post
    What are you smoking? The Eagles are not the "faders", or the bendover broncos, and whatever else bad team is in your horrific division. Our worst team, the Redskins, would be your best team in that college level division.
    Get a grip, The eagles will be playing with their backups and on crutches and will easily beat the Mexican chiefs by 2 + TDs
    You know I'd give retards like you a lot more respect if it wasn't for the fact that not even your sig is right. It was in 05, lulz.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

What are you smoking? The Eagles are not the "faders", or the bendover broncos, and whatever else bad team is in your horrific division. Our worst team, the Redskins, would be your best team in that college level division.
    Get a grip, The eagles will be playing with their backups and on crutches and will easily beat the Mexican chiefs by 2 + TDs
    Its a new day bud. Its over. Throw in the first Rocky dvd and kick back, relax, and reminisce...
    SHUT IT

Is that what you were playing with last week against the saints. oh does that still hurt. seems to me that your team yes its better at this point then the chiefs probley but the chiefs have the MUCH brighter future the Eagels will be going into rebuilding in the next 2 to 3 years. Not to mention all the injuries you have. The chiefs can very well win this sunday.

[quote=Coach;157168]I think the O-line better bring their "A" game, because this will be an even bigger test for them than Baltimore was. They blitz from every direction and Philly is a very loud place to play.]

Especially since I will be there!!!!!!!

Nice visuals Connie!

All i think about when i read Mad555 or whatever his name is comments is Bill Bur doing a stand up act in Philly and they boo him and Bill just tears the Philly fans a new one, making fun of rocky, the city, and the eagles. Look up Bill Bur Philidalphia on Youtube not a good quality vidoe but still funny as hell

It would be a little funny if the defense (whilst Vick is on the field) gave few "woofs" here and there. If this was at Arrowhead, would they play "who let the dogs out"?

Hey-how-are-ya, hey-how-are-ya, BWAAAAAAAA, That was the most pitiful performance I ever seen. Is it true that the Mexican Chiefs lost 25 of the last 27 games? Wow, I was at the game yesterday and it wasn't even close from the start. The Eagles backups whoop that Burrito booty. HAHAHA. So how many hours do you people face reailty before you go back to chiefs fanstasy land and start saying, Well, we might be able to beat so and so because they don't have... and they didn't play to good against... At least your coach didn't embarras your team on camera.
    Remember in '06 when KC was a respectable team and my Birdz came in and gave your team a 24-6 handicap only to comeback smash your team and make the red sea part. I love watching that game on NFL NETWORK HAHAHA

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast