Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Philly,,here we come!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Philly,,here we come!

No McNabb, their defense isnt what it use to be. I even here Westbrook mightbe out.
    If the defense can play as good as they did against the faiders, with out the prevent and cut atleast half their yellow flags, they have a chance to stop them.
    Cassel wont be as rusty,and make better decessions.
    And hopefully the flags wont fly as much. The offense line,not great, but it seemed for the most part gave Cassel sometime to throw, can do it again.
    Lj seed to run alittle better also.
    I know i`m a homer sometimes but they wontbe looking at us as hard and we might, i say might, sneak out with a win.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Vick gonna be eligible.. hopefully he runs some plays and makes some big mistakes. I think it's certainly a winnable game. Hell every game is winnable now since we kept the Baltimore game close the whole way, and that was one of our toughest matchups of the season.

Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    Vick gonna be eligible.. hopefully he runs some plays and makes some big mistakes. I think it's certainly a winnable game. Hell every game is winnable now since we kept the Baltimore game close the whole way, and that was one of our toughest matchups of the season.
    I know, I just have a feeling that our stupidity is gonna keep us from winning some games.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    No McNabb, their defense isnt what it use to be. I even here Westbrook mightbe out.
    If the defense can play as good as they did against the faiders, with out the prevent and cut atleast half their yellow flags, they have a chance to stop them.
    Cassel wont be as rusty,and make better decessions.
    And hopefully the flags wont fly as much. The offense line,not great, but it seemed for the most part gave Cassel sometime to throw, can do it again.
    Lj seed to run alittle better also.
    I know i`m a homer sometimes but they wontbe looking at us as hard and we might, i say might, sneak out with a win.
    Did you actually watch yesterday's game?

Quote Originally Posted by Drunker Hillbilly View Post
    I watched a game where the Chiefs outgained the Raiders 400-100, had the ball for 40 minutes of the game to their 20ish, and just completely crushed them on defense, with the exception of when Pendergast went retarded by going prevent.

Other than the prevent, we lost because of turnovers and penalties. It's not like we were blown off the field.

I watched it twice.Cassel will get his timing down more and probably wont make the same bone head play he did before half. He seemed to step up into the pocket most of the time pretty good. Hopefuflly he`ll look down field more also.If the passing game does as good or better,Philly wont keep so many in the box for LJ to run. Faiders have a decent front 4 and we ran on them.Just keep the flags down.Need Bowe to get going earlier.
    And for the most part the play calling was good.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    I watched it twice.Cassel will get his timing down more and probably wont make the same bone head play he did before half. He seemed to step up into the pocket most of the time pretty good. Hopefuflly he`ll look down field more also.If the passing game does as good or better,Philly wont keep so many in the box for LJ to run. Faiders have a decent front 4 and we ran on them.Just keep the flags down.Need Bowe to get going earlier.
    And for the most part the play calling was good.
    Besides that crap at the end of the half!

Yea, they also had 25 first downs to 11 for Oakland......AND THEY STILL LOST!!!!!!!!! Quit sugar coating everything! We had 3 fricken points until 2 mins left in the game for god sakes! Stupid penalties, turnovers and just poor play is as much a part of the game as 400 yds and 40 mins of ball control and this team has displayed the bad play for much longer than they have the good play for the better part of the last several years!! Time to come to grips with the fact that this is still a baaaaaaad football team.

Are they bad?, yes. But you can see alot more positive things now then with hermmies team. The chiefs are still atleast a year away and some talent away but you see things you didnt see in hermmies.
    For one thing is an attacking offense, one that wants 7 points,not 3 everytime.

Yea, they also had 25 first downs to 11 for Oakland......AND THEY STILL LOST!!!!!!!!! Quit sugar coating everything! We had 3 fricken points until 2 mins left in the game for god sakes! Stupid penalties, turnovers and just poor play is as much a part of the game as 400 yds and 40 mins of ball control and this team has displayed the bad play for much longer than they have the good play for the better part of the last several years!! Time to come to grips with the fact that this is still a baaaaaaad football team.

C h i e f s vs. R a i d e r s

Those are never normal games, never indicative of how either team is actually playing for the season. They are often low-scoring affairs that get ugly. See also- Bears vs. Packers

We'll see how it goes this week. But remember, you can talk about us being bad all you want, but we didn't give up 48 points like the Philly Cheese Steaks did yesterday.

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast