Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Fairweather Fans

Default Fairweather Fans

I cant speak for everybody, but I am sick of these phony fair weather fans on here. If you are a real fan then you would understand even though we hate losing to the Raiders, our team as a whole showed remarkable improvements. If you dont like the CHiefs now, then go join the Broncos fans.

If you're a real fan, you would take losing to the Raiders at home a little harder.

I DID HATE LOSING TO THE FAIDERS,MY POINT WASNT THAT WE SHOULDNT BE DISAPPOINTED ABOUT LOSING TO THE FAIDERS< IT WAS ABOUT FAIRWEATHER FANS. IAM WITH YOU ON HATING THEM LOSING TO OAK, BUT I STILL LOVE AND BLEED RED AND ALWAYS WILL.

You aint gonna do well here calling out fellow Chiefs fans as phonies.
    SHUT IT

Frankly I am of the oppinion that all the fair weather fans done left the building a LONG time ago. If you are still in too them at this point then you are a fan.

Hardcore fans demand excellence. Hardcore fans ***** and complain because they HATE to see thier beloved team lose. But, i will bet you money that every single person on here will be here for as long as the Chiefs have games. And if youre still a fan after this nasty losing streak, youre a hardcore fanatic....Its just a "venting process";)

Wow, yet another fan that says we can't be critical. Ohhh no. Guess what? Too bad, I'll be critical of the team I've watched my whole life as much as I want and you won't stop me.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by King_of_the_Cassel View Post
    I cant speak for everybody, but I am sick of these phony fair weather fans on here. If you are a real fan then you would understand even though we hate losing to the Raiders, our team as a whole showed remarkable improvements. If you dont like the CHiefs now, then go join the Broncos fans.
    I am sick of people calling me a fair weather fan because this team is not improving. Seriously, I am not seeing any improvement over last year. Our defense was keeping us within a a touchdown many many games last year and our offense was not good enough to put the points on the board.

This team is not improving. The same problems we had last year, we have this year. No pass rush and no offensive line, in a couple areas we are even worse, can you say receiving core.

I am still a fan because I will defend my team against any other team's fan that thinks they have an argument against how bad the Chiefs are, but here, amidst other people who are like me, I am going to vent when we have stupid games like this last weekend.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

You are absolutely right on. These fans that complain all the time cannot see the vast improvements we are making. I still say we have 5 or 6 wins this year. This team has so many new parts and yet they are competing in every game. Look at the Lions getting own out. Let these new guys gel together and watch what happens.

Quote Originally Posted by buffman316 View Post
    You are absolutely right on. These fans that complain all the time cannot see the vast improvements we are making. I still say we have 5 or 6 wins this year. This team has so many new parts and yet they are competing in every game. Look at the Lions getting own out. Let these new guys gel together and watch what happens.
    Have we honestly improved in any areas other than defense?
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast