Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: YZILLA'S HOME OPENER 2009 PICS/Vid Clips

Default YZILLA'S HOME OPENER 2009 PICS/Vid Clips

Well heres my Photos of the 09 Home opener ! For some reason Connie-Jo wasnt in my files so Someone Else has to post them !

Home opener 09 pictures by YZILLA - Photobucket

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    Nice pic's YZILLA!! You took some great ones of the game!

I'm getting ready to upload & share mine now, but mine aren't as good as yours of the game, and some of mine didn't come out, appears a button was pushed wrong a few times...too many beers no doubt, lol.
    No such thing!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Well heres my Photos of the 09 Home opener ! For some reason Connie-Jo wasnt in my files so Someone Else has to post them !

Home opener 09 pictures by YZILLA - Photobucket
    What does it mean, "for some reason Connie Jo wasn't in my files so someone else has to post them?"

This website works a bit different than the one I'm accustom to, haha.

"Official Chiefs Crowd / Historian/Correspondent / Ambassador"

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Wished I had been there, nice pics Yzilla!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No such thing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Connie Jo View Post
    What does it mean, "for some reason Connie Jo wasn't in my files so someone else has to post them?"

This website works a bit different than the one I'm accustom to, haha.
    Just thought that someone had used my camera to catch a photo of all the chiefscrowd members together at the game . But it was a pleasure meeting you and Im glad we had a chance to tailgate together , I loved your homeade cookies and loved your badass red F150 ! Also Boscoe and Drunk Baby it was great meeting you too !

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Just thought that someone had used my camera to catch a photo of all the chiefscrowd members together at the game . But it was a pleasure meeting you and Im glad we had a chance to tailgate together , I loved your homeade cookies and loved your badass red F150 ! Also Boscoe and Drunk Baby it was great meeting you too !
    Okay, thanks, haha...wasn't sure if what you said about files was related to Photobucket files. I'm not that familiar with using Photobucket, sharing pics, links, etc..

It was great meeting you too, and everyone else! I couldn't remember the other two new members names...they must be Boscoe & Drunk Baby, haha.

Happy you enjoyed the cookies, thanks! I traditionally contribute cookies at events I attend, so likely will bring my cookies again tailgating on 12/6, haha. I'll bring some homemade fudge & peanut clusters too 12/6, with it being closer to the holidays.

I love my truck! haha...thanks for loving it too! lol Next time I'm getting there way earlier, so I don't have to disturb fans driving through the lanes to park, hahaha. Chiefs fans were cool about letting my big Chiefs RED truck through though! haha

"The greatest accomplishment is not in never falling, but in rising again after you fall. The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back. That's real glory. That's the essence of it." ~Vince Lombardi~

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    No such thing!!
    Well, wish that was true in my case, haha. I need to pace myself, otherwise no telling what trouble I might find myself in! It doesn't seem to take as much beer these days to get me silly, as it did when I was younger, hahaha...especially draft!

great pics man and it was cool hanging with you guys.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12