Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Drafting in the top 5 again dang...

Default Drafting in the top 5 again dang...

Not that it's bad to be drafting in the top 5,but dang I hate watching them getting over paid.Our season is looking dimmer and dimmer each week.I was hoping we could get out of the disaster 5,but god only hopes we get hot(LOL thatd be nice)or get out by trade.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Where are you getting that quote from? Because it's nowhere on this thread.
    Click the little blue arrow in the quote. It will lead the way.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Click the little blue arrow in the quote. It will lead the way.
    Gee you're posting from another thread and pretending it's this one. No surprise.

The OP is not a Chiefs fan. You're defense of him is approaching laughable.

Gee you're posting from another thread and pretending it's this one. No surprise.

The OP is not a Chiefs fan. You're defense of him is approaching laughable.

I can't write it simpler.

I can't write it simpler.
    Seems you are lost.

Let me guide you some...

If I wanted to pretend (for what reason, I have no idea) that that came from this thread, then I would simply move that post to this thread, then quote it.

But, as any fool can plainly see, the quote is a reply to the reactions to his "Trade Bowe" thread.

Also, I might have considered removing the blue arrow that leads directly to the thread where he post is located.

And, if I was attempting to "pretend" that it was from this thread, I might have considered not giving you a direct answer when you asked where it came from.

But then I have to think that even you could have figured that out, without having anyone hold your hand through it.

Maybe I should have just given you another couple of days to contemplate the complexities of it all.

Seems you are lost.

Let me guide you some...

If I wanted to pretend (for what reason, I have no idea) that that came from this thread, then I would simply move that post to this thread, then quote it.

But, as any fool can plainly see, the quote is a reply to the reactions to his "Trade Bowe" thread.

Also, I might have considered removing the blue arrow that leads directly to the thread where he post is located.

And, if I was attempting to "pretend" that it was from this thread, I might have considered not giving you a direct answer when you asked where it came from.

But then I have to think that even you could have figured that out, without having anyone hold your hand through it.

Maybe I should have just given you another couple of days to contemplate the complexities of it all.

I'd respond, but you have a habit of banning folks who respond to your insults.

Seems you are lost.

Let me guide you some...

It's all a conspiracy I tell ya! It's all due the one armed man behind a grassy knoll!

Well....

Maybe you can just name a couple of those whom I have banned?

Not all of them of course. Just a few. Maybe three? Two? One?

List 'em up.

Or is all of this just QQing over the infraction you recieved for directly calling another member an 'idiot'?

Not like you didn't know that you were going to get an infraction, when you did it.

You have enough of them, each with a description of why, to have figured out how you keep getting them.

As for reporting me....

I know, respect, and obey the rules here. (Psst. I even try to help enforce them.)

One could note the number of infractions that I have been given in my time here, as well as the amount of time that I have been here.

Quite a few posts, with no infractions.

What does your profile look like?

Ewwww. Kinda gives the impression that you have no respect for the site.

But let's just see if snivelling helps your case any. Shall we?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It's all a conspiracy I tell ya! It's all do the one armed man behind a grassy knoll!
    Herm lost an arm somewhere? I say, good.

Well....

Maybe you can just name a couple of those whom I have banned?

Not all of them of course. Just a few. Maybe three? Two? One?

List 'em up.

Or is all of this just QQing over the infraction you recieved for directly calling another member an 'idiot'?

Not like you didn't know that you were going to get an infraction, when you did it.

You have enough of them, each with a description of why, to have figured out how you keep getting them.

As for reporting me....

I know, respect, and obey the rules here. (Psst. I even try to help enforce them.)

One could note the number of infractions that I have been given in my time here, as well as the amount of time that I have been here.

Quite a few posts, with no infractions.

What does your profile look like?

Ewwww. Kinda gives the impression that you have no respect for the site.

But let's just see if snivelling helps your case any. Shall we?
    Agsin, I would love nothing more than to respond to your baseless insults. But I know you are looking to ban anyone who dares disagree with you. You track record speaks for itself.

Your lack of infractions may be tied your your status as a mod. You appointment to which I would welcome an explanation.

All in all, I will continue to address you in neutral terms. I will not respond to your insults, simply because you do not have the courage to be addressed how you address others.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast