Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 65

Thread: Drafting in the top 5 again dang...

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Drafting in the top 5 again dang...


    0 Not allowed!
    Not that it's bad to be drafting in the top 5,but dang I hate watching them getting over paid.Our season is looking dimmer and dimmer each week.I was hoping we could get out of the disaster 5,but god only hopes we get hot(LOL thatd be nice)or get out by trade.

  2. #11
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,915
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    How about the fact that he has 27 posts and none of them have contributed anything useful to the forum? In fact nothing he says makes any sense whatsoever. On top of that, he's obviously not a Chief's fan. He has super negative rep too, and I haven't even had any part of that.

    "lucky lefty you better just start putting our losses in your sig,were never hanna win a game....we won't be the first to go 0-16 atleast"

    "ok so we saved part of Tonys ceerer so let's not suficate all of his.Poor Bowe sits there not being thrown to.Save his ceerer"

    "yag I just figured out we suck"

    "it's over we just lost 2 games to start the season off."

    "Well it's pretty obvious why I'm seeing a lot on this....Chargers win the Division at 8-8 maybe 9 wins,Broncos win 6,And us...well 3-5,And the Raiders will pull of 3-5 too.So really whoever losses tomarrow will finish in the Wine cellar."

    Also, his spelling offends me. But whatever, go ahead and keep giving me warnings and infractions while non-fans like this are ruining the forums one incoherent post at a time.

    You'll never see me attack anyone who actually contributes here, for what it's worth.
    Yeah, the guy is obviously an idiot trolling Chiefs fans for a reaction.

  3. #12
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
    Posts
    753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I didn't realize the season was only two weeks long

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Drunken State
    Posts
    3,974
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 39

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by rodu View Post
    I didn't realize the season was only two weeks long
    It is so far...
    SHUT IT

  5. #14
    Member Since
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Omaha, Nebraska
    Posts
    130
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Bike View Post
    Yep. Or at least put a clamp on these clowns (AARTS and kinkofthecassel - quite the original screen name) for a hundred posts before allowing them to start new threads.
    Rep.


    These guys drive me crazy. maybe they are trying to see who can get the most red on there reputation bar.

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Posts
    28
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by honda522 View Post
    No fight?

    We kept up with the Ravens, we almost beat them. I wouldn't say they didn't show any fight.

    Poor choice of words.

    Are you not tired of losing seasons?No way were going 8-8

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Kansas City Missouri
    Posts
    3,814
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by A.R. TTS View Post
    Are you not tired of losing seasons?No way were going 8-8
    For all you know. Pittsburgh fell to Chicago, that could be a win for all you know. We could beat philly for all you know. Dallas is struggling. The pathetic Broncos, Raiders and Chargers could be won.

    And you don't know what will happen. 8-8 isn't far off.
    <a href=http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/../../../../image.php?type=sigpic&userid=2553&dateline=1258934108 target=_blank>http://www.chiefscrowd.com/forums/.....ine=1258934108</a>

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Oct 2008
    Posts
    1,582
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by A.R. TTS View Post
    Not that it's bad to be drafting in the top 5,but dang I hate watching them getting over paid.Our season is looking dimmer and dimmer each week.I was hoping we could get out of the disaster 5,but god only hopes we get hot(LOL thatd be nice)or get out by trade.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7w64fbqYQY"]YouTube - Everyone Is Now Dumber - Billy Madison[/ame]

    Quote Originally Posted by A.R. TTS View Post
    Maybe a little early but if we are 0-5 and don't show any fight in a game then I think it's over.I don't consider the ravens game fair because every good team looked bad Cutler,Ravens,Chargers etc.

    Not to mention we got 7 points off a blocked punt
    Last I checked, blocking a punt for a TD still results in 7 points, which is the same as if it was a LJ run, etc. etc. I think the chiefs have shown plenty of fight, and I think after TWO weeks, it's a little early to say we'll be drafting in the top five.

    Watch some Disney films, have a sandwich, go on a long walk. Just relax, and when you get back, you'll probably be more at ease about the Chiefs' season.

    jb

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    13,953
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 77
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    This is one of the funniest clips ever.


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Scottsdale,Az
    Posts
    1,292
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Awful Rosey in here eh?????

  11. #20
    Member Since
    May 2006
    Location
    Illinois
    Posts
    9,106
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by yashi View Post
    How about the fact that he has 27 posts and none of them have contributed anything useful to the forum? In fact nothing he says makes any sense whatsoever. On top of that, he's obviously not a Chief's fan. He has super negative rep too, and I haven't even had any part of that.

    "lucky lefty you better just start putting our losses in your sig,were never hanna win a game....we won't be the first to go 0-16 atleast"

    "ok so we saved part of Tonys ceerer so let's not suficate all of his.Poor Bowe sits there not being thrown to.Save his ceerer"

    "yag I just figured out we suck"

    "it's over we just lost 2 games to start the season off."

    "Well it's pretty obvious why I'm seeing a lot on this....Chargers win the Division at 8-8 maybe 9 wins,Broncos win 6,And us...well 3-5,And the Raiders will pull of 3-5 too.So really whoever losses tomarrow will finish in the Wine cellar."

    Also, his spelling offends me. But whatever, go ahead and keep giving me warnings and infractions while non-fans like this are ruining the forums one incoherent post at a time.

    You'll never see me attack anyone who actually contributes here, for what it's worth.
    The fact that his statements here don't please you does not make them any more, or less, of a contribution than your own.

    He sounds like a Chiefs fan who is depressed about the way the team has performed, to me.

    I don't see where that requires any action against his account here.

    Quote Originally Posted by josh1971 View Post




    Last I checked, blocking a punt for a TD still results in 7 points, which is the same as if it was a LJ run, etc. etc. I think the chiefs have shown plenty of fight, and I think after TWO weeks, it's a little early to say we'll be drafting in the top five.

    Watch some Disney films, have a sandwich, go on a long walk. Just relax, and when you get back, you'll probably be more at ease about the Chiefs' season.

    jb
    If blocking a punt is as good as an offensive TD, then The Ravens whipped us by more two TDs and we got beat by the lowly Raiders on our own turf.

    If you wanna put a positive spin on that, then a negative spin will fall under the catergory of "Turnabout is fair play".

    But I agree that it is too early to stamp the whole season as a stinker. And waaaay too early to call the staff a stinker.

    With all of the changhes, one could very easily have expected a couple of losses coming out of the gates. Just don't see anything to get all that worked-up over.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. How about drafting Eugene Monroe at #3?
    By wubfree in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 10:28 PM
  2. Chances of drafting 2 OL?
    By balto in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 109
    Last Post: 10-12-2008, 08:26 AM
  3. Dang I hope that wasn't the parrot!
    By hermhater in forum The Locker Room
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 03-29-2008, 07:05 PM
  4. More props for the Chiefs! ('bout dang time!)
    By hermhater in forum KC Chiefs News and Discussion
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-05-2007, 03:02 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •