Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast

Thread: Drafting in the top 5 again dang...

Default Drafting in the top 5 again dang...

Not that it's bad to be drafting in the top 5,but dang I hate watching them getting over paid.Our season is looking dimmer and dimmer each week.I was hoping we could get out of the disaster 5,but god only hopes we get hot(LOL thatd be nice)or get out by trade.

Chief31 is a mod because he more than amply demonstrated the ability to be more then reasonably level headed with the utmost respect for the site and it's rules. He has yet, to my recollection, abused or otherwise misused his authority as a mod here; in fact he has gone out of his way to be careful to take every conceivable avenue to avoid banning members.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Chief31 is a mod because he more than amply demonstrated the ability to be more then reasonably level headed with the utmost respect for the site and it's rules. He has yet, to my recollection, abused or otherwise misused his authority as a mod here; in fact he has gone out of his way to be careful to take every conceivable avenue to avoid banning members.
    And yet, Chiefster, here we are. His insulting me, trying his damndest to provoke a response.

I would not even attempt to tell you your business, but perhaps Chiefs31 modship may be one of those things you may want to review.

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Agsin, I would love nothing more than to respond to your baseless insults. But I know you are looking to ban anyone who dares disagree with you. You track record speaks for itself.

Your lack of infractions may be tied your your status as a mod. You appointment to which I would welcome an explanation.

All in all, I will continue to address you in neutral terms. I will not respond to your insults, simply because you do not have the courage to be addressed how you address others.
    Awww. Well, maybe someone else will help you to list all, or even just some of, the members who have been at the business end of my banning-stick.

Ask DH! He has had plenty of time to amass such a list, since he made that claim. Surely he won't mind sharing a few names with ya.

I have never really banned anyone. I didn't even get to do the origional Timsatt ban. (Darn!)

Look, the rules are so simple. You broke the rule, when you called another member an "idiot".

You got an infraction.

Please, just get over it already, and move on. No need for you to spend your whole evening in a rage, hoping that you will get me to do the same thing.

It won't happen. I know how to edit before I post.

As I always say...

Editing: So easy, a caveman can do it.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Awww. Well, maybe someone else will help you to list all, or even just some of, the members who have been at the business end of my banning-stick.

Ask DH! He has had plenty of time to amass such a list, since he made that claim. Surely he won't mind sharing a few names with ya.

I have never really banned anyone. I didn't even get to do the origional Timsatt ban. (Darn!)

Look, the rules are so simple. You broke the rule, when you called another member an "idiot".

You got an infraction.

Please, just get over it already, and move on. No need for you to spend your whole evening in a rage, hoping that you will get me to do the same thing.

It won't happen. I know how to edit before I post.

As I always say...

Editing: So easy, a caveman can do it.
    Geez. If "idiot" is worth an infraction, then your insults should be worth a banning.

Let's face it, you infracted me because your mad over the fact that you lose every argument to me. Calling a poster an idiot in passing has not been something which people have been infracted for at any point on this board.

You are petty and weak, trying to revenge your loss at various arguments. You are a lousy mod, and this board would be better off without you.

I would say something about TS(thread starter) or OP topics but i do not know if hes just an angry fan or just trying to troll in the forums

Quote Originally Posted by jmlamerson View Post
    Geez. If "idiot" is worth an infraction, then your insults should be worth a banning.

Let's face it, you infracted me because your mad over the fact that you lose every argument to me. Calling a poster an idiot in passing has not been something which people have been infracted for at any point on this board.

You are petty and weak, trying to revenge your loss at various arguments. You are a lousy mod, and this board would be better off without you.
    That Kurt Warner thing still bugging you? Just get over it. So you were wrong? Who cares? You should be used to it. It happens in almost all of your posts. No biggie.

You, as much anybody, should know that you don't get infractions for back-handed comments.

Back-handed comments are discouraged, as they do have a tendancy to start trouble. But, since you were throwing them around, I just figured you wanted to play.

Guess not.

But, I see you are gonna go with the "HE"S OUT TO GET ME!!!!" defense, for this infraction.

Uhhh... Good luck with that.

Now, seriously... I think you are a pretty football-smart person. But that you hide it with your ego, and all the cheap, unnecessary back-handed insults.

However, no matter who you are, when you resort to name-calling, you have deliberately insulted the site, by refusing to adhere to some simple rules, that you have been repeatedly informed of.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    I would say something about TS(thread starter) or OP topics but i do not know if hes just an angry fan or just trying to troll in the forums
    Exactly. He could be a very disapointed Chiefs fan, or possibly a troll.

Seein' as how he came back to the "Trade Bowe" thread and said that he wasn't serious, I lean toward the 'disapoited' thing, myself.

Quote Originally Posted by doobs_05 View Post
    Exactly the point that Chief31 is trying to make. Everyone reacts to hard times differently. Chief31 and the ATS take more of a tough love approach, stating what they think is crap and calling it just that. Others take more of the maternal fan approach and love their team and focus on the positive no matter what happens.

Both groups are die-hard fans...they stick around through thick and thin...but that doesn't mean they have to see the situation the same.

I've been through it with my team as well...we've been bad for over 10 years and frankly I encourage you to allow the guys who need to vent that space...if you don't like someone who tends to be a bit more pessimistic, use the global ignore feature.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

i tend to hold my anger in (which is probably not healthy) i am not happy with our team, and more i look back at our 2 games the more i worry. It does not help when you have donkey and faiders fans who are around you and always have to rub it in when you lose

Listen guys, enough of the fighting. You both have great redeeming qualities here on the boards and I dont like to see you fighting.

Chief31...you space your posts very nicely. Not a lot of people do that anymore.

JMLamerson...your name sounds neat. Rolls right off the tongue. Jmlaaaaaaaaamerson.

Doobs....I like doobs!!

Seriously though, I got banned once....anyone know why? :)
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Listen guys, enough of the fighting. You both have great redeeming qualities here on the boards and I dont like to see you fighting.

Chief31...you space your posts very nicely. Not a lot of people do that anymore.

JMLamerson...your name sounds neat. Rolls right off the tongue. Jmlaaaaaaaaamerson.

Doobs....I like doobs!!

Seriously though, I got banned once....anyone know why? :)

Thanks Canada. Your a cool guy yourself. I think loseing isn't helping are emotions on the board wait for the wins and it will be diff.

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast